Customers Also Bought
- This is an effective laser hair comb for promoting the growth of hair
- The hair laser comb delivers the concentrated power of low-level laser light to stimulate your hair follicles and promote normal hair growth
- Portable design makes this laser hair brush a good hair equipment even for family use
- The Laser Hair Comb is effective against the hair loss, caused by poor blood circulation in hair follicles
- Keep healthy, laser will enhance hair solidity, density and elasticity, and keep hair with a great look
- This Hair Loss Laser Comb is efficiency for hair care and hair grow
- The laser hair comb delivers the concentrated power of low-level laser light to stimulate your hair follicles and promote normal hair growth
- If you are still looking for efficient hair comb for daily use, you can have a try
- Laser will enhance hair solidity, density and elasticity, and keep hair with a great look
Laser Combs: How They Work?
- Over the years, many hair re-growth treatments have been developed to help those men and women who are experiencing dramatic hair loss. Gels, creams, even invasive surgical procedures are all ways to try and get back some of that lost hair and reverse that receding hair line. Recently, low light laser therapy treatments were introduced to consumers as a way to regenerate damaged cells in order to stimulate new hair growth. An over-the-counter hand-held device known as the laser comb, is one way to use laser therapy for the reversal of hair loss.
- The laser comb utilizes the combination of low level laser light and LED laser light to regenerate damaged hair follicle cells for the stimulation of hair growth. While high level lasers (used for hair removal and skin rejuvenation) work to target and destroy hair follicles as well as other skin blemishes, low level laser therapy (LLLT) works to effectively energize the tissue that surrounds the hair follicles, to stimulate regrowth. The light energy passes through the outer layers of skin and targets damaged cells below. The energy helps to stimulate and regenerate cells so that they may once again perform their normal chemical process of hair production and growth.
- When laser combs are passed over the area being treated, the process of photobiostimulation is stimulated; this is done through the application of light emitting diode (LED) near-infrared low laser light to the damaged cells. Photobiostimulation is very similar to the photosynthesis process that occurs in plants. In this case, the low level laser LED light is used as an energy source for the stimulation of cellular regeneration. The laser light works to increase cellular metabolism which, in turn, accelerates the replenishment and repair of damaged skin cells in and around hair follicles.
- Those men and women who suffer from mild to moderate hair loss may greatly benefit from this treatment. Passing the laser comb over the areas where hair loss is occurring, for 10 to 15 minutes three times a week, will allow those damaged cells to regenerate, which will promote the healthy growth of once damaged hair. The majority of men and women who utilize this hair regeneration technique find that they experience less hair fall out as well as an overall increase in hair regrowth. In addition, their hair overall improved in condition to become thicker and healthier.
- There are two laser comb brands that are currently available for consumer purchase (as of 2009). These include the HairMax LaserComb® by Lexington International, LLC (retail value $495), and the NeoLight Laser Hair Brush (retail value $195). The HairMax is recommended for use by male patients only, but the NeoLight can be used by both men and women.
How to Treat Hair Loss with a Laser Comb?
- Read the directions. Although most laser combs are similar in operation, it's important that you read all of the instructions provided with your specific comb.
- Wash your hair. For the best results, you should wash your hair at least 3 times a week. Your hair should be washed in a shampoo that does not contain sulfates.
- Dry your hair. Laser combs should be used on clean, dry hair or hair that is slightly damp. Don't use a laser comb on your hair if it's wet. The laser comb should be used before any gel, mousse, hairspray or other hair products.
- Plug in the laser comb and turn it on. Some laser combs have only one control and are ready to use as soon as they're on. Others may require you to turn on the comb and then turn on the laser separately.
- Place the laser comb flat against your scalp. Hold the comb there for 4 seconds. Some combs will beep when 4 seconds have passed to indicate it's time to move the comb. Others require that you count the 4 seconds yourself.
- When 4 seconds have passed, slide the comb back 1/2 inch on your scalp. Again, wait 4 seconds and then move the comb. You should repeat this process until you have moved from the top to the back of your head and then back again (from the base to the top of your head) one time. This process takes about 15 minutes.
- Turn off and unplug your laser comb. Lasers should never be shone directly into anyone's eyes, so store the comb where children won't be able to reach it.
- Use the laser comb 3 times a week.
- 1 x Set of Laser Comb
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 14.47||USD$ 13.28||USD$ 12.09||USD$ 10.51|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.