Customers Also Bought
- Made of high quality stainless steel by forging
- This fashion design makeup compact mirror makes one adorable favor
- Inlaid 165 Pcs crystal around the surface
- A perfect gift for all occasions and will be a valuable keepsake for years to come
- The craftsmanship of this lovely Square Compact Mirror is truly remarkable
- Material: Rhinestone
- Size: 60 x 68mm/2.4 x 2.7in(W x H)
- Made of high quality stainless steel by forging
- This makeup compact mirror keeps you beautiful and fascinating
- This makeup compact mirror is made with light weight, easy to carry
How to Apply Makeup in 10 Easy Steps?
- Apply a concealer that is one shade lighter than your foundation. Dot it on over any blemishes or under-eye circles and blend with your fingertips or a makeup sponge. If your concealer tends to cake, apply eye cream first
- Choose foundation that matches your skin tone exactly. Apply it in dots over the central part of your face, then blend it out with a makeup sponge or your fingertips until it covers your entire face (see Related eHows)
- Use a loose or pressed powder to keep foundation and concealer on longer. Use pressed powder to touch up when you're away from home
- Do your eyebrows next. Use powdered eyebrow shadow on brows instead of pencil, which can often look unnatural. Apply it with a hard, slanted brush
- Choose three colors of eye shadow: light, medium and dark. Use the dark only to line your upper eyelid, in a fairly thin line along the upper lashes. Use the medium shade for the crease and the lightest shade for the area under the eyebrow. There are many variations on eye shadow application techniques (see Related eHows)
- Apply eyeliner. Use a cake eyeliner with a damp, thin liner brush, or an eyeliner pencil, and line the lower lid below the lashes. Line only the outer two-thirds of the lower lid, or all the way across if you're trying to achieve a darker look. Line all the way across the upper lid (just above the lash line and as close to the lashes as possible), or start the line where your lashes begin
- Apply mascara to upper and lower lashes, in two thin coats to avoid clumpiness. Choose brown mascara if your coloring is fair; black or brown-black works well for darker coloring. Or try a colored mascara such as navy or plum for fun, but don't go too bright if you want to be taken seriously
- Smile to find the apples of your cheeks, and apply blush to the apples or below, whichever you prefer. If you have to blend in blush, it's too bright
- Choose a lipstick color that's suited to your skin tone and that's perfect for your day look. You can mix colors and textures to suit your moods and your outfits (see Related eHows)
- Line lips after applying lipstick, not before. That way you won't end up with a dark circle of lip liner after your lipstick has worn off. Avoid combining very dark lip liner and pale lipstick
How to Apply Makeup in Bad Hotel Lighting?
- Address the worst lit areas in your room. Hotel bathrooms are a major source of bad lighting which leads to poor makeup application. The florescent lights are much too bright and tend to add an unhealthy looking green tint to your reflection. Conversely, the bed area can be much too dim. Often times the lighting in the bed area of the room consists of just a couple of dim table lamps. This kind of lighting will make it hard to see if your makeup coverage is even
- Dump the artificial lighting for the real deal. Instead of struggling to put on makeup in awful hotel lighting, let sunlight be your guide. Turn off all lights in the room and open the curtains. Sit at the desk or on the bed close to the windows and use a free standing makeup mirror to apply your cosmetics. This way you will know exactly how your makeup will look in natural lighting
- If sunlight isn't an option consider purchasing a lighted makeup mirror. While sunlight is the best source of light for ensuring natural looking makeup, there isn't much you can do if it's night time. Set the makeup mirror to the "daylight" setting. Turn off all other lights in the room except for what is absolutely necessary. It won't matter how good your lighted makeup mirror is if it's competing with the yellow cast of hotel lamps
- If all else fails you can move a lamp or two to the vanity in your hotel room. Place the lamps close to the mirror so that the light will be directed at your face. If possible remove the lamp shades or tilt them up so that the most exposed area of the light bulb is pointed towards your face. This will provide much better lighting than the florescent lights in the bathroom and will be brighter than the bedroom area otherwise would be
How to Collect Make Up?
- Mary Kay make up has a lasting power that I enjoy... the make up can last years without use so I decided then I was going to start collecting make up for the rest of my life... Do you have a favourite make up that lasts a long time and you are willing to save up for your entire life?
- The make up should be stored in a cool, dark place and yes, it never molds with Mary Kay! Be sure and check on the make up for molding...
- Make up buys. You may need some help getting that perfect "Look" so having a make over at a local mall can show you some ideas or create your face
- I say- Buy any make up from a makeover....
- Make Up Bags. It is important to bring your make up where-ever you go and to keep all of your Make Up together you should use a make up bag. You may use any small zipper one you find but I find that the free make up bag gifts from make up counters work just fine....
- Buy! Buy! Buy! Go on a shopping spree just for make up, it is a lot of fun and it is a good cause
- After using, it is essential to wipe off the finger impressions and water strains timely in order to keep the mirror new
- When not being used, the mirror should be put into the flannelette bag to prevent it from oxygenation
- Keep it away from hard material, in case it gets scratched
- 1 x Compact Mirror
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 17.65||USD$ 17.45||USD$ 17.26||USD$ 17.00||USD$ 17.00|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.