Customers Also Bought
- The length of the AV cable is 16.4ft which is long enough
- The computer cable is made of high quality oxygen-free copper material
- Provide you with much clearer image than the common AV cables
- High speed of transmission of this kind of computer cable
- With this DVI to HDMI cable, you can display your video on the big screen
- An essential accessory for you to use in your daily life
- Material: Oxygen-free Copper & Gold-plating
- Length: 5.0m/16.4ft
- The length of the DVI to HDMI cable is long enough for you to connect your laptop with other electronic equipments
- The oxygen-free copper connector can ensure the fast speed of the transmission
- It is quite easy to use this kind of DVI to HDMI Cable
- This AV cable is fit for the electronic equipment which has a HDMI port
- This cheap DVI to HDMI cable has a good ability of anti-interference
- You can enjoy high definition video with this useful DVI to HDMI cable
How to Connect HDMI to TV:
High Definition Media Interface (HDMI) is an audio-video protocol. The hexagon-shaped plug on the end of the cable delivers HD video and eight separate channels of digital audio for home theater surround sound. Connecting an HDMI cable to an HDTV is the only connection you need to make for the best possible picture and sound quality from a source signal, such as cable or satellite television.
- Turn off the power to the HDTV before connecting the HDMI cable. This eliminates the risk of an electrical surge that could harm the screen or electronic components inside the television.
- Line up the shape of the plug with the outline on an HDMI port on the TV and push the plug straight in. Take note of which port is used for the cable, since many HDTV sets have more than one HDMI input port for hooking up additional components.
- Plug in the other end of the cable to an HDMI-compatible device, such as a Blu-ray player or HD receiver
How to Use an HDMI to DVI Cable:
HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) is the latest digital multimedia standard that supports both video and 8-channel audio with a single cable. DVI is Digital Video Interface. This technology is used to connect computer video cards to LCD monitors. An HDMI to DVI cable allows a conversion between these two types interfaces. A frequent application is connecting a computer to a TV.
- Purchase an HDMI to DVI cable (see resources)
- Insert the cable's DVI connector into the computer's DVI port
- Plug the cable's HDMI connector into the other device's HDMI port
- Tighten the cable's DVI connector screws to secure the connection if necessary
- 1 x Cable
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 12.83||USD$ 11.97||USD$ 11.10||USD$ 9.94|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?