Customers Also Bought
- Useful in converting Female F equipment jacks to an RCA Female connection
- Return loss performance ideal for video and audio frequencies
- High retention center conductor seizing mechanism
- Precision machined threads provide smooth connector thread mating
- Low insertion loss provides excellent performance
- RCA Male
- Convert Female F equipment jacks to an RCA Female connection
- F Female
How to Convert RCA Jacks to Coaxial:
In the world of audio connections there are many types of connectors, and it's perhaps inevitable that circumstances will arise in which you'll need to connect varying types of cables to different connections, plugs and jacks. By identifying the type of jack or plug your have, you're halfway to figuring out what you need to do to. There are a wide variety of adapters on the market which can help you do what you need.
- Examine the outputs of the gear you plan to hook up to be sure you have an RCA plug. An RCA jack is a female connector with a round-center hole, surrounded by an insulating dielectric layer which has a metal sheathing surrounding the plug. An RCA plug will send a positive and negative mono signal through an RCA patch cable when connected with a male RCA plug
- Connect an RCA male to F-type female adapter to your gear's RCA jack (see Resources for an example of one). You'll have no difficulty knowing which end to plug into the RCA jack --it'll be the side with the tip. Line the tip of the adapter up with the hole in the RCA jack and then push the adapter into the RCA jack until it is completely in
- Connect your coaxial cable to the other end of the adapter. To make the connection, your coaxial cable must terminate in an F-type connector, which is the standard for coaxial cable A/V connections. To connect the cable, line up the thin inner wire with the opening on the threaded end of the adapter. Push the cable onto the adapter as far as you can, then turn the adapter's knurled end to the right to screw the cable onto the adapter
- 10 x F Female to RCA Male Connector
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.18||USD$ 4.81||USD$ 4.43||USD$ 3.93|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.