Customers Also Bought
- The connector sends line level audio out from your iPod, and provides better sound quality than when using the headphone jack
- The connector also controls the volume of your iPod through your stereo rather than having to adjust the volume on the iPod
- Valued accessories package for your device
- Smart design enables you to plug the devices without removing the case while device stays protected
- Economical for protecting your device
- High quality ensure safe
Easy and fun to use
- High quality ensure safe
How to Wire a RCA Stereo Plug?
RCA plugs are used to connect audio and video components. Also called "phono" plugs, according to the FreeDictionary, they were first developed by the Radio Corporation of America as a way to attach a phonograph to an amplifier. You can purchase RCA cables pre-made, but you may have occasions when you need to replace a broken plug or want to make your own cable of a custom length or size. The wiring and assembly is not a difficult task for do-it-yourselfers
- Unscrew the jacket from the RCA plug by twisting the jacket to the left until it comes off completely
- Push the end of your 2-conductor wire through the rear opening of the RCA plug's jacket
- Strip 1/2 inch of insulation from each of the two leads of the wire, using your wire strippers
- Solder the positive lead of your wire (the red lead, or the one marked "+") to the center post of the back of the RCA plug. Hold the wire against the post, apply the heated tip of the soldering iron to the junction, and then apply solder until it flows into the joint
- Solder the negative lead of your wire (the black lead, or the one marked "-") to the outer tab on the back of the RCA plug. Use the method described above
- Slide the jacket over the plug and twist it to the right to screw it back on to the plug
- 5 x Durable RCA to Stereo Connectors
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.27||USD$ 5.15||USD$ 5.02||USD$ 4.85|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?