Customers Also Bought
- Operating Voltage: 12VDC+10%
- Current Drain: <30mA
- Relay Output Contacts: NO and NC Dry Contact, Max Rating of Contact Current 3A/24VDC
- Capacity of Recording: 250IDC Cards, 250Codes or 1 Common Code
- Card Reading Distance: Max Distance 5cm
- Type of ID Card: EM card, 125KHz
- 3-Operation Mode: ID Card Operation, Digital Code Operation, ID Card+Digital Code Operation
- Operating Temperature: -20℃-60℃
- Operating Humidity: 10%-90%
- Dimensions: 117 x 117 x 21mm / 4.6 x 4.6 x 0.8in (L x W x H)
- Simple programming, easy operation Access Control Keypad
- This Access Control Keypad Adopts function steady card reader of blocks
- Keypad locks for 30 seconds after 10 false entries
- This Access Control Keypad can be connected with door-open button and doorbell
- Non-volatile memory in power failure
- Tamper switch of this Door Entry Keypad can be connected to security alarm system
- This Access Keypad adopts function steady card reader of blocks
- Non-volatile memory in power failure
How to Choose an Access Control System:
- Do a personal access inventory. Identify and evaluate access vulnerabilities, and the best way to shore up access protection of these areas of exposure. Establish perimeters and review options for securing them
- Decide on the level of access control that is needed and what you are comfortable with. Think about and check out the available technologies for the system you have in mind. Make your list of who will share access, and who will be excluded
- Make sure that each person on your access list agrees, and is willing to keep his access information confidential. Instruct them not to share it with friends or others who are "harmless." Restriction of access is, after all, the whole idea behind a control system
- Shop your access system requirements. Meet with and speak to three or four well-established, trusted companies in your area about what you want. Schedule a time for them to do an on-site estimate. Be present for that on-site evaluation; do not leave it to someone else
- Narrow down your system company prospects to two; then, carefully re-evaluate what each offers. Compare pricing versus what the package presented really offers. Check out their work by asking for and visiting at least two of their current customers
- Re-evaluate one final time on your way to your final decision, after making your site visits. Look specifically for the best reliability of the system. Consider next the convenience and level of comfort you personally feel about each system you are considering. Review how the system works, and assess your degree of confidence with it
- 1 x Rfid Digital Control Keypad for Access Control System YK-168
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 22.05||USD$ 21.22||USD$ 20.38||USD$ 19.26||USD$ 19.26|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.