Customers Also Bought
- working voltage: DC 3v
- weight: 74.2g
- color: white
- size: 124.5*38.1*48mm
- packing color: box
- ength of tahe cable: 95cm
- The Wii Controllers Gamepad deliver the performance, convenience, and comfort
- Comfortable design with familiar layout, which is ideal for true gamers
- This Wired Wii Controllers Gamepad provides you with the realistic feeling when you play the games
- 1 x Wii Controllers Gamepad
Do not let the product contact with liquid.
Do not hit this product srongly , and don't put heavy pressure on it.
Do not use or keep this product in high temperature or moist environments.
Do not disassemble and install the product by yourself.
Do not pull the cable too strogly.
When use the product ,please pay attentino to avoid injuring other person.
If the product is damaged ,please stop.
Using it, do not disassemble it by yourself.
How to Solve Issues With USB Game Controller:
Does your pc display messages like "unknown usb device" anytime you plug in ur game controller after it has been installed previously? do you keep restarting the pc and yet no solutions? Then this is the long lasting solution.no need for unnecessary restarting of ur pc.
- While the game controller is still plugged in, open device manager (the fastest way is Click 'Start', Click 'Run', then type 'devmgmt.msc' and press 'enter').a dialogue box showing all ur pc hardware should display.(or u can go to control panel, open system,click on the hardware tab and then click device manager.)
- click 'universal serial bus controllers' and then right click 'unknown device' and then click 'uninstall'.the unknown device should be removed from the device manager
- unplug the usb game controller.
- open control panel and right click a blank space and click refresh. Also refresh the desktop.
- wait for 10 secs and then replug the usb game controller.then go to control panel and click game controllers. the usb game controller should be recognized. if it is in the list, then click on it and click properties and make sure it is responding.
How to Connect a Wii Controller
Thanks to its Wii console, Nintendo has changed the way many people see video games. The Wii uses motion-sensing technology that enables players to truly "experience" tennis, bowling and a variety of other great games. The Wii controller is the source of this power. The Wii controller is easy to connect and easy to learn with some time and patience.
- Open the back of your Wiimote and insert the two AA batteries as indicated in the battery panel. Leave the cover off after you've inserted the batteries.
- Turn on your Wii from the front of the console. Allow the Wii to cycle to the main menu.
- Open the front door on the front of the console to reveal the SD card input and the "Sync" button.
- Press the "Sync" button on your Wiimote, located just underneath the batteries. When it is in Sync mode the LED light will flash.
- Press the "Sync" button on your Wii console to connect the signals and allow the controller and console to sync. This may take a few seconds, so be patient while it continues to connect.
- Watch to see if the LED has stopped blinking. Once it has, your Wiimote is now connected to your Wii. Put the battery cover back on.
- Use One-Time Synchronization to change the way the Wiimotes are synced to the console. You can do this by pressing the "Home" button on your controller and choosing "Reconnect." This is useful when you wish to change the player/controller layout without passing different Wiimotes around and losing track of which is which. One-time mode is reset to Standard once the Wii is restarted.
Tips & Warnings
- Try to use smaller, more deliberate motions when playing Wii as opposed to bigger more emphatic motions. The Wii is able to complete actions without requiring players to overdo it.
- Use the nunchuck attachment for added control in games, especially fast action games like Metroid Prime or Super Mario Brothers.
- Wii controllers can run out of power quickly if they're used frequently, so either keep a large supply of AA batteries on hand or simply use compliant rechargeable AAs.
- Always wear the strap when playing games on Wii. People have been known to get over-excited and lose their grip on the controller, causing damage to nearby objects.
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.55||USD$ 7.16||USD$ 6.81||USD$ 6.49||USD$ 6.20|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.