Customers Also Bought
- It's a Mini HDMI Male to Female DV camera Converter
- With sophisticated technical architecture, the cables using high purity copper core
- Conductor twisted-pair impedance matching techniques to minimize signal cross harassed, to ensure that the signal error-free transmission
- The gold-plated plug is dust protection and has the stability signal transmission function
- Modular structure to prevent cable bending damage, it's easy, flexible mobile & durable
- Break through traditional audio and video signal transmission limitations to reach successful integration of audio and video sync
- The HDMI converter adapter supports 7.1-channel digital audio in the same line
- The HDMI male to female converter avoid going through the trouble of purchasing another cable
- Bandwidth of up to 10.2Gbps
- The HDMI male to female converter supports CEC signal connection device
- Excellent anti electromagnetic interference (RFI & EMI)
- Support all HDTV formats (1440p, 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p)
- The HDMI male to female converter is of high quality, provides excellent durability and performance
- 180° rotation HDMI adapter, more convenient to use, modular structure to prevent cable bending damage
- Compact design, small in size, easy to use and convenient to connect, take much convenient to you
How to Connect a Mini HDMI to HDMI With an Adapter?
High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) ports and cables come in two sizes. Many devices make use of the standard HDMI size, including televisions, stereo receivers and many laptops. However, HDMI also has a mini format used by devices such as the Apple line of laptops. Since HDMI combines both the audio and visual output signals, most users prefer to take advantage of the port, if possible. Many different forms of adapters exist to make mini-HDMI ports compatible with standard HDMI ports.
- Determine the type of adapter necessary. For example, to connect the mini-HDMI port of an Apple laptop to the HDMI input of a HDTV, a mini-HDMI male to HDMI female adapter is required.
- Plug the male end of the adapter into the appropriate port of the first device. Following the previous example, plug the male mini-HDMI end of the adapter into the mini-HDMI port on the laptop.
- Plug one male end of the standard HDMI cable into the female end of the adapter.
- Plug the other male end of the standard HDMI cable into the standard HDMI port of the other device.
- Follow the included instructions on how to switch the signal on the device that is sending the signal to HDMI, for example, changing the laptop to send the signal to an external monitor. Change the input signal on the receiving device to display the image and reproduce the sound, for example, changing the TV input channel to HDMI.
How to Use HDMI to Maximize Picture Quality:
- Look in the back of your HD television. You should see one or more input jacks labeled "HDMI." This is where the HDMI cable is attached--differing visually from the normal A/V cables in that there is only a single jack instead of three color-coded A/V jacks
- Attach one end of an HDMI cable to the HDMI output jack on the back of your cable box, satellite box or HD/Blu-Ray DVD player
- Attach the other end of the HDMI cable to the HDMI input jack on your television
- Turn on your TV, and give it a little time to warm up--about 5 to 10 minutes should suffice
- Press the "input" button on your remote until it indicates that the TV is receiving signals from the HDMI input jack. A message will usually flash on the TV screen, stating "HDMI 1"
- Check the signals from your input box. They usually allow you to adjust the level of signal you can send, in figures ranging from 480i to 1080p. The higher the number, the greater the resolution will be
- Adjust the aspect ratio, either on your cable/satellite/DVD remote or on your TV remote. In order to maximize the picture quality, you want to make sure the aspect ratio is correct for your TV (usually either 16:9 or 4:3). You'll be able to tell if it isn't correct, because the figures onscreen will appear stretch or elongated
- Use the TV remote control to adjust the brightness, contrast, color and tint to match your particular tastes. Most HD TVs have factory settings that will work for your average viewing conditions. Once you're receiving a signal from the HDMI cable, you can tweak the particulars to fit your needs
- 1 x HDMI Male to Female Converter Adapter 180° Rotation
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.26||USD$ 4.88||USD$ 4.56||USD$ 4.28||USD$ 4.03|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.