Customers Also Bought
- Cooking apron is a useful tools in kitchen
- It is certainly a great gift for your special one or yourself
- Cooking apron is perfect for the home entertainer or adventurous gourmet
- This cooking apron is a practical and smart-looking apron, ideal for work
- Cloth apron is great and functional gift idea for your lover or mother
- Ties at neck and waist for easy adjusting
- Grid apron is a necessity if you don't want to get food and grease stains on your clothes
- Materail: Cotton Flax Cloth
- Ties at neck and waist for easy adjusting. It is certainly a great gift for your special one or yourself
- Unique design, simple to use. Cooking apron is perfect for the home entertainer or adventurous gourmet
- A necessity if you don't want to get food and grease stains on your clothes. Cooking apron is a useful tools in kitchen
- Grid apron is a necessity if you don't want to get food and grease stains on your clothes
Size in Details:
How to Monogram Cooking Aprons:
- Decide the Monogram, Fonts and Design
- Decide the monogram that you will create on your cooking apron. You can use either all of the initials of your names or initials of your first name or last name only. Be as creative as you like to personalize your apron
- Decide the font and style that you will use for the monogram. Calligraphy looks very beautiful and intricate, and you can easily look up calligraphy monograms online.
- Use a combination of uppercase and lowercase block letters or letters written in elaborate cursive designs to add an elegant look to your apron
- Using a pencil, trace or draw the letters on the front of the cooking apron. You can use a vanishing fabric marker pencil or a tailor's chalk if you have them on hand.
- Place the printout or pattern of the monogram you want to trace over the apron. Use a sharp pencil to go over the monogram so that you can see the design clearly. Once the design is on the cloth, use the tailor's chalk to go over it one more time so that you can see the pattern clearly
- Refer to the sections below to decide the method you will use to create your monogram on the cooking apron
- If You Decide to Paint
- Shake the paint bottle well and using a clean paintbrush, carefully paint over the pencil outline of the monogram. Go over at least two times so that the letter looks legible. While the paint is still wet, sprinkle fabric sparkles over the letters to add a glittery finish
- Alternately, use paint tubes to go over the monogram design. This way, you don't have to use paintbrushes or bottles of paint
- Allow the painted apron to dry at least 24 hours before using
If You Decide to Embroider
- Thread the needle with embroidery thread. Embroidery thread is usually thicker than sewing thread and comes in colorful skeins. Divide the skeins according to the thickness that you want to embroider with
- Attach the traced pattern of the apron between embroidery hoops. Make sure you attach it firmly so that the apron is held taut between the frames
- Use a basic embroidery stitch to go over and under the fabric so that you see the traced pattern being sewn over with the thread. A basic stitch is the stem stitch where you insert the needle following the lines in the pattern and go over and under the fabric without leaving any gaps between the stitches.
- For detailed instructions on how to stem stitch, see Resources section below.
- Use more advanced embroidery stitches if you want to experiment and create a decorative monogram
If You Decide to Do Applique
- Draw the monogram you want to use on fabric. Use the tracing method, or draw block letters freehand so that you are able to cut and use them easily. You can use solid colored or patterned fabric to cut out the letters
- Cut the fabric following the outlined letters. Make sure there are no frayed edges so that the cut letters look neat
- Use fabric glue to stick the letters on the apron. Let dry at least overnight. Alternatively, you can sew the edges of the cut letters over the apron so that you don't have to use fabric glue at all
- Embroider the edges of the applique to enhance the overall appearance of your monogrammed apron. Use a contrasting thread to show off your stitches and add to the decorative look
- If You Decide to Use a Sewing Machine
- Select the thread and machine stitches that you want to embroider with. Sewing machines have a wide variety of stitches that you can experiment with. A zigzag stitch outline filled with a satin stitch is an attractive way to monogram a cooking apron
- Attach the apron between embroidery hoops to hold the cloth taut while embroidering. You can omit this step if you are comfortable using the sewing machine without hoops to embroider
- Complete the embroidery and iron the apron lightly to lay the stitches flat
If You Decide to Use Beads
- Colorful beads add a unique touch to your personalized cooking apron
- Thread the needle with embroidery thread or sewing thread
- Insert beads onto the needle, go over and under the fabric of the cooking apron, and stitch beads on the outline of the monogram. Use beads of different shapes and colors to add to the overall look of the apron
- Sew beads on the edges of the apron to add to the overall beaded look of your cooking apron
If You Decide to Use Ribbon
- Ribbon embroidery is quick and easy enough for a novice
- Thread a big-eyed needle with ribbon. Follow the traced outline of the letter and stitch ribbon over the monogram of your cooking apron.
- Use different colored ribbon to create an easy designer look
- Sew long and short stitches with the ribbon to create a ribbed look for the monogram
- Sew beads on the ribbon or along the edges of the ribbon to create a beautiful jeweled monogram apron
- 1 x Cooking Apron
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 14.91||USD$ 14.07||USD$ 13.23||USD$ 12.11||USD$ 12.11|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.