Customers Also Bought
- Stylish and flirty fashion Kitchen Apron, which fits snugly and flatters the figure
- Functional and flirty, the Cooking Apron serves as a fashion accessory and clothing protector
- This Pocket Apron is perfect for the home entertainer or adventurous gourmet
- Ties on the back can be adjustable easily
- Make a statement at your next dinner party
- This Pocket Apron is the best way to stay clean and look good while cooking, grilling at the BBQ, painting, and more
- This Pocket Apron is made of high quality material, which makes it easy to wash it
- For customization, please allow about 7-10 business days to process your order
- Material: Cotton
- Color: White & Pink
- Designed with ruffle, this hostess apron will living up your day with a quick smile
- Functional and flirty, the Pocket Apron serves as a fashion accessory and clothing protector, making it equally suited to cooking or hosting
- You will have different life with this sassy hostess apron
- This Pocket Apron has ties at neck and waist for easy adjusting. The Pocket Apron comes in a universal size that fits most
- Bowknot gives this Cooking Apron a dressed-up feel that makes it appropriate for not just cooking, but also for any occasion! This Pocket Apron is designed to fit snugly
- This Cooking Apron is the best way to stay clean and look good while cooking, grilling at the BBQ, painting, and more
Size in Detail:
- These dimensions are for reference only
- The size detail bases on "Help/Buying Guide/Conversion Reference"
- History - The word apron comes from the French term "naperon," which roughly translates to mean "tablecloth." The earliest version was worn by men during the twelfth century in Europe. It protected the men's clothing from rips, tears and stains as they worked in agriculture, metalwork and food preparation.
- Identification - Apron colors and patterns were once considered a way to distinguish citizens of differing classes and professions. Checkered models were worn by barbers, solid white versions were for stone masons and other tradesmen, and heavy green fabrics were associated with those in the food preparation fields, such as butchers and bakers
- Function - The purpose of the apron is to protect the front of the body and the clothing from stains and tears. A simple model can be worn around the waist and is used as dishrag, protective layer, and an easy place to wipe your hands while cooking. Full length models can cover the upper body as well, and floor length models are available for those working in very messy situations. The apron is often included as part of the standard uniform for employees in fields ranging from cooking to manufacturing
- Types - An apron can be made from many different materials. The classic version is created from cloth, and is often similar to a handkerchief in texture and appearance. These days, rubber models are worn by those working in healthcare or around hazardous materials. Lead versions are used by X-ray technicians and their patients in hospitals and labs
- Misconceptions - Too often, the the first thing that comes to mind when we think of the apron is the 1950s American housewife, wearing her apron as she cooked and cleaned. In 2005, the "Pittsburgh Post Gazette" published an article describing the resurgence of the apron in modern times. The article also emphasizes how many men have begun to wear an apron these days when working around the house. This popular garment has transcended the stereotypes associated with it, and is now worn by men and women from many different walks of life
How to Choose an Apron:
- Figure out what you need an apron for. If you are a professional chef, chances are you will need an apron for everyday use that is easy to clean and care for. However, if you are simply looking for a special-occasion apron, you can get more creative with color and design. If you need to use an apron for activities other than cooking, take the type of work you plan to do into consideration
- Learn about the history of aprons. If you are interested in purchasing the exact apron for your needs, read up on the origin of aprons for a better idea of what type of apron will work the best for you
- Decide on a type of apron and what material will hold up best for the task you'll be using it for. Aprons come in a number of different options such as waist aprons, bib aprons, bistro aprons, and tea aprons, just to name a few
- Shop around. Don't simply buy the first one you find. Fabric in an apron is a big factor. Find a fabric that is durable and doesn't irritate your skin. If you are looking for something to wear often, or simply for an evening over the holidays, you want something that breathes well and won't irritate your skin once you get to work. Be sure to find one made of a fabric that is thick enough to absorb whatever you throw at it without ruining the clothes underneath
How to Sew Pockets on an Apron:
- Cut a rectangle of fabric about 2 inches taller than you want the pocket and 1 inch wider. Round off the lower corners if you want. You may want to fold the pocket in half before you cut it, so that the pocket will be symmetrical
- Fold each edge of the pocket 1/2 inch toward the wrong side of the fabric. Press the folds flat
- Hem the top edge of the pocket by folding over the top edge about 1 inch. Press the fold flat, then stitch along the lower edge of the fold
- Position the pocket on the apron and pin it in place
- Stitch along the side and lower edges of the pocket, about 1/4 inch from the edge of the pocket. Leave the top of the pocket unstitched
- 1 x Apron
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 11.58||USD$ 11.55||USD$ 11.51||USD$ 11.46||USD$ 11.46|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.