Customers Also Bought
- TheUSB Laptop Cooler Pad is with elegant and smart design
- Holes heat dispersion
- Fan protect cover, keep away from hand touch
- Convenient, reliable and comfortable to carry, it is a good choice for laptop user
- Fan Speed: 2300rpm
- Rated Voltage: 5V DC
- Rated Current: 500mA
- Size: 300 x 160 x 22mm/11.8 x 6.3 x 0.9in(L x W x H)
- The USB Laptop Cooler Pad features X design, build in high performance fans
- The USB Cooling Fan is with built-in quiet fan for quick and easy heat dissipation
- The USB Laptop Cooler Pad features folding design, easy and convenient to put away
- Well packaged, the USB Laptop Cooler Pad comes in good condition to you
Why Do You Need a Laptop Cooling Pad?
- Laptop computers are all the rage. They are portable, compact, convenient, can perform the same functions as desktop computers and you can use them anywhere in the world. They have one drawback, though---they generate a lot of heat. This heat can even cause burns to your skin if, for instance, you're resting it on bare legs. A laptop cooling pad can reduce some of this heat.
- The reason why a laptop produces so much heat is due to the computer's processor and other electronic components. These electronics are jammed together in a close, tight space with electrical current flowing through the parts, producing heat.
Dangers of Heat:
- Excessive heat buildup in your laptop can cause the processor and other electronic devices within the computer to fail. The one fan in your laptop is not powerful enough to push out this excessive heat.
What Is a Laptop Cooling Pad?
- A laptop cooling pad is a device with two or more fans that work to absorb or expel the excess heat coming from your laptop. The fans are fast and quiet.
Using a Cooling Pad:
- The laptop cooling pad must be plugged into an available USB port on your laptop. Then sit your laptop on top of the pad and begin using the device. Most pads will come with a USB port to replace the one you had to use on your laptop.
How to Build a Laptop Cooling Pad:
- Cut a sheet of acrylic large enough for your entire computer surface. Cut a hole in the acrylic in the spot that would be directly under the computer fan. This hole must be large enough for your extra fan. If the computer has multiple fans, cut a hole for each of them and make sure the largest fan's hole is the size of your fan.
- Snip off one connector end of the USB cable, making sure the end you leave intact has the standard connector plug that connects to the computer's port (the long, thin connector). There are four wires within the cable--red, black, green and white. Disregard the white and green cables.
- Connect the cable's red and black wires to the same color wires on the fan. Make sure the wires are completely touching each other and secure them together with electrical tape. The red wire uses five volts of power, so the fan must be able to work with that amount.
- Mount the fan inside the hole in the acrylic. It must be positioned so this fan is turning in the same direction as the fan within the computer. Attach it to the acrylic with fan screws or glue.
- Glue felt circles (the type attached to the bottoms of table and chair legs) to the edges of the acrylic on the underside. This gives the cooling pad a little extra clearance and keep the acrylic from scuffing.
- Lay the laptop on top of the cooling pad, making sure the fans line up on both. Plug the pad into one of the computer's USB ports and the fan will start up.
- 1 x Laptop USB Cooling Fans Cooler Pad
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.78||USD$ 4.54||USD$ 4.31||USD$ 3.99|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.