Customers Also Bought
- Unique infrared heat lamp design to this stand infrared lamp therapy machine can make you more beautiful
- Accelerate blood circulation and metabolism with these stand infrared lamps beauty machine
- Offer extra to your liposuction patients with skin tightening at the same time
- Reduce harmful bacteria and eliminate pimple
- Firm the skin texture, anti-wrinkle and fat reducing
- Infrared lamps to penetrate the skin
- Spectrum therapy helps accelerate blood circulation
- Professional health care infrared lamps
- Voltage: 110V & 220V
- Frequency: 50Hz-60Hz
- Power: 275W
- Color: White
- High power stand infrared lamp beauty machine
- Unique infrared lamp design to this stand infrared lamp beauty machine
- This product includes 110V and 220V. If you want 110V heat lamp, please tell us. We will send the 220V lamp if you have no requirement
- Professional health care infrared lamps
How to Use an Infrared Heat Lamp Sore on Muscles:
Heat therapy is one of most effective treatments for sore muscles. The advancements in technology have taken heat therapy a step further with infrared heat lamps. Infrared heat radiates heat directly on sore muscles without manipulating the surrounding air. Some infrared heat lamps provide short-wave energy, exposing the area to the full-range infrared energy. The most common lamps for sore muscles are far-infrared lamps, which break up the radiation spectrum, making their intensity adjustable. Most infrared heat lamps vary in length, voltage and size.
- Purchase a far-infrared heat lamp with a mineral plate. TDP manufactures a far-infrared mineral (F.I.M.) lamp that is coated with a plate that emits 33 essential elements for the human body. It has deeper penetrating waves than most infrared lamps, making it more effective for sore muscles. Chi Activate, Turquois Inc. and Heliohealth offer a selection of TDP far-infrared mineral lamps, from desktops to rollers (see Resources below)
- Position the infrared heat lamp at least 18 inches away from your skin. Different types of lamps are more powerful than others and may need to be moved even farther away from your body
- Clear off anything that is touching the lamp. Wipe off any dust with a soft brush. If the lamp is wet, do not use it until it is completely dry. Make sure that there are no obstacles between you and the lamp
- Use the infrared lamp on the sore muscles for 20 to 30 minutes maximum. Your skin may burn rather quickly because of the intense heat. If you notice your skin turning violet, stop using the lamp
- Make sure the lamp is enclosed with proper shields, lenses and screens. Infrared lamps produce intense heat that makes the bulbs vulnerable, causing them to shatter. Avoid handling the bulbs directly with your fingers to prevent scratching
Tips & Warnings:
- If you decide to use an infrared heat lamp for a long period of time, make sure you wear proper eye protection to avoid serious damage to your irises
- Do not use an infrared heat lamp if you have sensitive skin, high blood pressure, poor blood circulation, a pacemaker, a high fever or if you are pregnant
- Never use an infrared heat lamp during sleep
Benefits of an Infrared Lamp:
Infrared heat therapy is said to derive from an ancient form of Chinese "palm therapy," whereby the heat emitted by the palms of the hands was thought to help with healing. Today, infrared lamps emit heat that can have many benefits once applied to the skin.
- Infrared lamps apply heat without causing the surrounding area to get too hot. This is also known as "radiant heat," and means that deep heat can be applied to specific parts of the body, be absorbed and promote healing. The lamps consist of a round plate coated in a mineral clay. Once plugged in to the current, the lamp begins to warm up and radiate heat
- Infrared lamps can calm muscle pain, improve circulation, soothe inflammation, help the body to get rid of toxins, provide warmth -- particularly for the elderly -- and help to destress and increase relaxation. A study carried out at Rothbart Pain Management Clinic in North York found that infrared heat therapy could significantly reduce lower back pain in sufferers
- This type of heat should not be used on people who are suffering from fever or high blood pressure, are pregnant, have a tendency to bleed easily or have a pacemaker
What Would You Use an Infrared Lamp For:
You've seen them at fast food restaurants, but other industries use infrared lamps as well. These sources of heat, which mimic the sun's rays, are a valuable tool for farmers and physical therapists alike.
- Infrared lamps keep young animals warm and comfortable. Farmers use the 250-watt lamps to keep newborn pigs alive during winter months
- Fast food and other types of restaurants use infrared lamps to keep food warm until it's ready to be served
- A 2006 study, "Infrared Therapy for Chronic Low Back Pain: A Randomized, Controlled Trial," by the Rothbart Pain Management Clinic and the University of Toronto found infrared heat helped ease the chronic lower back pain of subjects
- For chilly nights on the patio, some homeowners use an outdoor heating lamp with infrared 1500-watt bulbs
- Infrared lamps can quickly dry paint and varnish on cars and other surfaces
How to Use Infrared Heat on a Wound:
We experience infrared light as heat. This form of light isn't visible to the human eye and its wavelengths vary from 0.76 to 1,000 microns, according to licensed acupuncturist Andrew Rader. Near infrared light consists of wavelengths below 1.5 microns and far-infrared light is above 5.6 microns. These wavelengths penetrate deeply into the body, warming tissue and improving circulation. This improved circulation speeds up wound healing and boosts the immune system.
- Start with clean, dry skin. Set up the heat lamp, strap on the pads or booties or get in the infrared heat bed
- Put on goggles if you're using the infrared light on your face. Otherwise, avoid looking at the light for too long
- Turn on your infrared heat tool. If you're using a lamp: direct it toward the wound area
- Use the infrared heat therapy from nine to 45 minutes, depending upon your doctor's advice
- Emerson Worldwide, manufacturers of a deep-penetrating light system, recommend 17 minutes for pain relief daily or nine minutes twice a day for skin care. Emerson reports that you can use the infrared light for up to 10 weeks twice a day and then maintain your skin with one treatment 2 to 4 times a week
- The makers of Healthlight boots and pads recommend using their product for a minimum of 30 to 45 minutes to treat wounds three times a week. Their products are formulated to treat the chronic wounds associated with diabetic neuropathy. Healthlight producers report that their infrared heat product can be used on a daily basis and more than once a day
- The makers of Ceragem infrared beds advise using their product from 15 to 60 minutes daily, according to naturopath Dr. Lea Melead of "Healthy New Age."
Tips & Warnings:
- Near infrared saunas use less electricity, generate less electromagnetic radiation and penetrate more deeply into the body, writes Dr. Wilson. Far infrared saunas are less intense and don't require rotating the body
- Water-filtered infrared-A (wIRA) is a form of heat therapy using a special radiator and water. These 30-minute treatments, two to five times a week, have proven very effective at accelerating wound healing, according to researchers that published a study in "German Medical Science" in 2008
- Make sure someone is around whenever you use a sauna, advises Dr. Wilson. Stop use if you feel faint or weak, if you stop sweating or if your heart begins to pound or race. Dr. Wilson believes that infrared therapy should only be used near the head no more than five minutes at a time
- Infrared heat should not be used by people with severe heart, liver or kidney problems or those who have reduced skin sensitivity. Dr. Melead writes that pregnant women shouldn't use infrared heat or people undergoing cancer treatment
- Always check with your doctor before using infrared heat therapy
- 1 x Luxury Infrared Stand Coollipo Light Hairdressing System
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 27.47||USD$ 26.80||USD$ 26.13||USD$ 25.25||USD$ 25.25|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.