Customers Also Bought
- This is an colorful multi-purpose office Supplies copy paper
- A4 Copy Paper provides good image contrast with a flat surface
- The A4 copy paper is ideal for copies, newsletters, flyers, brochures, forms, reports and other
- The A4 copy paper performs for both single- and double-sided imaging
- Designed for everyday use on all types of equipment including high- and low-volume printers and copiers
- Standard: A4
- The A4 copy paper is designed for everyday use on all types of equipment including high- and low-volume printers and copiers
- The A4 copy paper performs for both single- and double-sided imaging
- This is an colorful multi-purpose office supplies copy paper
How to Recycle Copy Paper:
Individuals can save money each year by recycling copy paper and purchasing only recycled copy paper, large organizations can save hundreds of thousands. The benefits of recycling copy paper are so apparent that in 1997 the U.S. Department of Defense became the first federal agency to commit to using only recycled paper. Recycling copy paper in your own home or workplace isn't difficult but does require promoting the new initiative and providing the logistics to do so.
- Obtain a recycling bin. If you work in a small organization or are recycling from your home, contact your local department of refuse and request a designated bin, along with pickup service. The collection agency may require a nominal fee each month for this service depending on your location and local policies. If you work for a major organization, contact the company's office of environmental affairs or the garbage collection service to discuss recycling copy paper instead of throwing it away.
- Place the recycling bin directly next to the copier machine. Post a brightly colored sign above the bin with an arrow pointing downward. Break the habit of throwing away unwanted copy paper by moving the trash bin to the other side of the room. Ease the collection process by providing the local refuse department or your company's waste collectors with the location descriptions each department's recycling bin. If you have more than one paper recycling bin in your home, appoint family members the task of putting out the bins on collection day.
- Spread the news about your recycling initiative. Use multiple venues of communication, such as sending out emails and making announcements at staff meetings. Get your coworkers excited about recycling copier paper by holding a contest to see which department can recycle the most paper each quarter.
- Speak with your organization's purchasing manager about buying only recycled copy paper. Note how recycling can save money and explain the collection procedure. Increase the likelihood of approval by explaining the logistic details of collection along with your proposal, such as collection schedules, identification markers on the bins and signs and who will pick up the bins.
How to Manage the Copier Paper at the Office:
Print this article Keeping track of the copier paper is essential for maintaining the productivity in the office. When you run out of paper during a big print job, it can be cumbersome to replace the paper. Choose one person to manage the copier paper at the office, but allow all employees to take part and be responsible about use. Let all employees know about the copier paper policy ahead of time to avoid miscommunication.
- Write a policy for using copy paper. If your company is on a tight budget, create a policy that limits the use of copy paper. Encourage employees to print on the backside of used paper when they are making copies for personal use. Have all employees print a test page before setting a large printing job in case the original is misaligned.
- Create a storage space for extra paper. If possible, keep the extra paper close to the copier for ease of use. If you don't have the space, store it elsewhere, but keep a few reams of paper nearby.
- Check the copier's paper regularly. Based on the amount of use your copier gets, you should check the machine's supply daily or weekly to be sure that there is enough in the machine. Anyone doing a large print job should check the paper supply before starting the printing process.
- Teach all employees how to insert paper. The process for loading copy paper can differ from machine to machine, so be sure that everyone understands how your copier works. Don't assume that this is common knowledge or someone may make a mistake.
- Monitor the paper supply to be sure that you don't run out. As you put new paper into the machine, check the supply. Be sure that you order paper with enough time to receive it before you run out.
- Purchase copier paper in bulk to save time and money. The more paper you buy, the less it will cost per ream.
- 1 x Pack of Copy Paper
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.76||USD$ 9.57||USD$ 9.38||USD$ 9.13||USD$ 9.13|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.