Customers Also Bought
- With the mini best sewing machine you can sew, cut, and mend with ease without dragging out your bulky sewing machine
- Quickly mends slipcovers, sews in zippers, fast alterations, and is ideal for all fabrics, providing double threaded sewing creating firm stitches
- The cheap sewing machine has been conveniently designed so you can easily carry it to sew, mend or repair all around the house
- It offers an extensive line of garment care products geared for common household use
- The electric sewing machine is manufactured with unique functions exclusive design economical pricing and most of all superior quality
- Power Source: 4 x AA Batteries/DC 6V
- Color: White
- Material: Metal & ABS
- Size: 24 x 21.5 x 13.5cm/9.4 x 8.5 x 5.3in(L x W x H)
- With the mini electric sewing machine you can sew, cut, and mend with ease without dragging out your bulky sewing machine
- The electric sewing machine has been conveniently designed so you can easily carry it to sew, mend or repair all around the house
Size in Detail:
How to Thread a Mini Sewing Machine?
- Mini sewing machines can meet simple sewing needs or easily teach young ones to sew. If you recently bought a mini sewing machine, the first thing you need to do (after reading your manual) is to thread your machine. Although each model will vary, they all follow the same basic threading procedure--simply omit steps that do not apply to your machine's design.
- Place the thread on the spool pin.
- Pull the thread so that the thread tugs along the back of the spool pin; otherwise, remove from the pin and reposition so that the thread tugs correctly. Pull along the machine's horizontal arm at the top.
- Place the thread in the machine's thread take-up lever (appears as a hook along a vertical line at the machine's front). Depending on your machine's model, you may also need to tuck it along a hook that appears right before the lever.
- Thread the needle.
- If the machine has a lower bobbin, wind the bobbin and then place it securely in the bobbin plate (under the needle or along the side of the machine).
- Hold the end of the thread in the needle and slowly rotate the needle until it picks up the thread from the lower bobbin. Once the thread comes through the plate, grab the thread from the lower bobbin and pull it the rest of the way through.
- 1 x Sewing Machine
- 1 x Accessories Set
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 32.27||USD$ 30.15||USD$ 28.04||USD$ 25.21|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.