Customers Also Bought
- The shape of the travel makeup case is very classic style
- Versatile style is given to you for you can tote the travel makeup case and you can shoulder it if you like
- With fine craft and workmanship, the texture of the professional makeup case is quite clear
- Red colored, great fashion and elegant taste is given to the large makeup case as well as to you
- Strong durability is guaranteed for your long time using because of the PVC material
- Our travel makeup case will definitely ease your life and your heart
- Material: PVC
- Color: Red
- Makeup Case External Size: 31 x 23 x 26cm / 12 x 9 x 10in(L x W x H)
- Makeup Case Inner Size: 27 x 21 x 18cm / 10.6 x 8.3 x 7.08in(L x W x H)
- The appearance of the makeup case is of fashion and elegant style
- The many inner pockets can help keep your all your stuff orderly
- With a buckle on the strap, it is much easier for you to use it
- As you can see from the above picture, the two belts can be put together which gives great convenience for your carry
- It is large and deep enough to take all the things you need
Size in Detail:
How to Use Cosmetic Bags:
With cosmetic bags, you can travel with all of your beauty essentials packed in one, neat place. Whether you choose a simple, classic vinyl bag, a designer logo makeup case or a vintage train case, you can use these stylish cosmetic bags to express your fashion sense
- Study the compartments of your cosmetic bag before placing your makeup into it. Simple cosmetic bags might consist of just a zippered pouch, but many cosmetic bags have sections for storing jewelry, slots of eyebrow pencils and brushes and a main compartment for your toiletries. Some bags have individual compartments for each liquid item
- Place your smallest items in first, using any compartments designated for their storage. Eyeliners, lipliners and small brushes should be placed into their appropriate slots or placed flat on the bottom of the bag
- Be careful when adding in liquid or powder cosmetics to avoid spilling. Make sure each cap is on tightly. Put these items in separate compartments or place them in sealed plastic bags to avoid getting the cosmetics all over the bag should an item break
- Add in any delicate items, such as perfume or jewelry. Use jewelry compartments or wrap the pieces in soft, fabric pouches. Place these items at the top of your cosmetic bag, and then pad around them with cotton balls or fabric
- Use cosmetic bags for toys, hair accessories, spools of thread, loose buttons, coins and other small items after you've retired them from storing your makeup
How to Stock a Basic Makeup Case:
- First, consider the case you use. While cloth cases are often fashionable and come in many styles, waterproof plastic cases are more practical. You can reuse it over and over after a simple wipe-down. Plus, since you'll probably travel with your case at some point, it eliminates any worry of leaking
- Start stocking the case with your foundation items...namely, foundation. Choose a shade in your skin tone and make it the first selection added to your case
- Next, add concealer. You may not always need it, but when you do, there's nothing that can take its place
- Throw in a blush to add some color and tone. A basic powder blush is easiest, but creme or gel blushes can work, too, if you remember to pack the correct applicators at the end.
- Add a powder compact to finish off the basics. Now, even without any other makeup, your complexion will look smooth and finished
- Next, consider your features. Concentrate first on your eyes, as making your eyes pop can change your whole appearance
- The first thing to add for your eyes is mascara. Even without any eyeshadow, mascara can make your eyes look bigger and bolder. Picking a mascara with an attached brush will give you even more space for other favorites
- Next, choose your favorite liner. Make it one that you use often--a simple black, gray or brown. You'll want a liner that can match almost any shadow
- Finally, choose a shadow that is a basic neutral or an every day favorite. While funky shadows are fun, you can't wear bright blue or purple with every outfit
- Cap off the basics with a gloss or lipstick of your choice. A gloss with color is ideal, as it is easy to apply and fairly neutral
- Don't forget your applicators! Include a makeup sponge, face brush/blush brush and eyeshadow brush
- Add some kick to your case with items you think complement your style or make you feel comfortable. This may mean anything from an eyeshadow base to bronzer. Not everyone's style is the same, so adding your favorite will ensure you have all makeup needs
- 1 x Makeup Case
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 25.27||USD$ 24.63||USD$ 23.99||USD$ 23.14||USD$ 23.14|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.