Customers Also Bought
- Maid dress pattern will show your stylish and special taste
- The material of cotton is soft and comfortable to wear
- Just from the charming color and style your kids definitely have a looker and sure winner
- Your kids will be flashing in this "knock your eyes out" cosplay costume suit
- This stylish cosplay costume suit will make the kids stand out at any party
- The exquisite workmanship and high quality material make this anime cosplay costume suit used for a long time
- Lace decoration of this anime cosplay costume will make you more charming and lovely
- This Anime Cosplay Costume can be the best gift for your friends of family
- Color: White & Red
- Material: Cotton
- Maid dress pattern of this anime cosplay costume will make you sexy and charming
- High quality cotton makes the cosplay costume comfortable to wear
- From the back view, butterfly tie design will make you stand out from the crowd
- Create your own unique style with the sexy cosplay costume
- Fine details of this best cosplay costume will catch your eyes
How To Measure:
Size in Detail:
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
What is Cosplay:
Cosplay short for "costume play" is a type of performance art in which participants don costumes and accessories to represent a specific character or idea. Characters are often drawn from popular fiction in Japan. Favorite sources include manga, anime, tokusatsu, comic books, graphic novels, video games, hentai and fantasy movies. Role play includes portrayals of J-pop and J-rock stars, Taiwanese puppet characters, science fiction characters, characters from musical stories, classic novels, and entertainment software. Any entity from the real or virtual world that lends itself to dramatic interpretation may be taken up as a subject. Inanimate objects are given anthropomorphic forms and it is not unusual to see genders switched, with women playing male roles and vice versa.
How to Cosplay
- Cosplay is a contraction of the words "costume" and "role-play." There are numerous clubs, groups and communities where cosplay has become a way of life for the participants. Whether dressing up as a favorite animation character or any fictional individual, cosplay can be a wonderful, fun hobby or lifestyle.
- Choose a favorite fictional character or cartoon to represent. These can be from the world of Japanese animation or from a cartoon or video game series.
- Create a detailed costume of the chosen character. Many individuals pride themselves on the accuracy and details of their work. Study the character very closely and notice the subtle details that make the costume a work of art.
- Discover any and all cosplay communities and groups in the local area. Several cities have underground clubs and cosplay societies.
- Consider joining the local artist's guild and network among them for great contacts in the cosplay world.
- Find out when any anime conventions or comic convention might be coming to the local facilities. Common conventions may include Star Wars or Star Trek themes. Many now overlap to include any fictional characters.
How to Make Cosplay Boot Covers
- If you're a fan of cosplay, then you know having the perfect costume is one of the most important parts of the experience. However, one part of the costume is often overlooked: the shoes. Yes, finding a pair of shoes that match your character's outfit exactly is next to impossible. But it is possible to take a standard pair of shoes and turn them into the finishing touch of your costume. And all it takes is a few basic sewing supplies and a crafty touch.
- Put on one of the shoes you will be wearing as a part of your costume.
- Place a piece of paper over the shoe. Wrap it tightly on top of the fabric upper and affix in place with tape.
- Cut away excess paper from the shoe. Make sure how you cut the paper is how you want the boot cover to look. So if you want a knee-high boot cover, wrap the paper around your leg as well.
- Once the paper looks like a sloppy version of the boot cover you want to make, carefully unstick the tape from the shoe and lay flat. This will now be your stencil.
- Place the paper stencil on top of the carpet-backing material. Use a craft knife to cut out the shape in the material.
- Wrap the cutout around the shoe and your leg to make sure it is a proper fit.
- Take your needle and thread and begin to sew up the back of the material; this should fall in line with your heel and Achilles' tendon. Continue sewing up the back of the boot cover, being careful to move your stitches closer to the edge of the material to allow room for your calve once the shoe is worn.
- Use a high-quality glue to affix the boot cover to the shoe's sole, like Shoe Goo. You can omit this step if you don't want the shoe to be forever dedicated to your cosplay costume. Instead, sew a piece of elastic into the top of the boot cover so that it will stay up and around your leg. Then you can position it to look as if it's a part of your shoe.
- Repeat Steps with second shoe.
How to Make Cosplay Wigs
- Cosplay, the performance art of costumed role playing, often requires a wig for complete accuracy, especially for the costumes that have very odd or very complex hairstyles or hair colors that are difficult to reproduce with real hair. The use of a wig can make it easier for the wearer of the cosplay costume to dress up without spending hours on their hair every time they want to wear a costume or to change hairstyles to their character's costumes without changing their personal hair style preferences.
- Wig Scissors Hair spray Reference picture Hair clips or hair pins Mannequin head
- Purchase a wig that has longer hair than the cosplay costume requires, but is the appropriate color. The excess hair will allow for style changes. Place the wig on the mannequin head before starting the style process.
- Look at the reference picture for the hair design. Cosplay hair designs, especially those based on manga and anime characters, can be very complex, with individual strands standing out at odd angles. Pay close attention to the reference picture so you can plan the entire wig styling process.
- Pin back most of the hair. It is easiest to style a wig in sections, especially when spikes or other oddities are needed, than to try cutting and styling with all the hair in the way. Starting from the bottom layers of hair or the front is ideal.
- Cut the hair in the appropriate lengths according to your reference picture. Keep in mind that some cosplay hairstyles will have very differing lengths, such as long in the front and short in the back, with random long strands in the short sections. Pay attention to the picture and cut to the appropriate lengths, using the mannequin head as a guide. If the style requires some side strands cut to chin length, use the mannequin head as your guide.
- Spray the wig with hairspray while you're working. If it needs large spikes, form each spike while cutting and spray it liberally with hairspray until it stays exactly as formed. You may have to use a great deal of hairspray for the most complex styles.
- Work from the bottom up or from the front backward until you've completed the entire wig in a style that resembles your reference picture. Keep in mind that oddities like weird stiff strands of hair that look like antennae or odd curls that stick out should be executed last to shape them properly and combine them with the rest of the hairstyle.
- With some patience, attention to detail and a lot of hairspray, you can make cosplay wigs to enhance any characters you choose to enact.
How to Make Cosplay Weapons
- Just like an outfit can manage to look utterly wrong without the right pair of shoes, a number of costumes in cosplay fall short without the appropriate weapon. There are a number of places to buy the right weapon for your character; however, you went through all the trouble to make your costume, so why not take that extra step and make your weapon too? It is not as hard as you might think. To illustrate the steps, let's make Donatello's bo Staff from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- Scale your weapon. To do this, get a clear picture of the character you will be playing and the weapon. Measure the height of the character in the picture. Donatello comes out to six inches. The person wearing the costume is 66 inches tall. Thus, your scale is one inch on the paper equals 11 inches in real life (66 divided by 6). Measure the weapon. The staff comes out to 7.5 inches, so multiply by 11 for the real life scale: the staff should be 82.5 inches or approximately seven feet long.
- Collect your materials. Two things to take into account when picking materials are budget and durability. As a one-time use piece, you do not want to spend a lot of money on this weapon, nor does it matter if it only survives the night. For those reasons, paper towel rolls, clear plastic tape, and medical tape are good enough. Budget your time, too. Not all cosplay weapons are this simple, so be sure to allow yourself enough time for paints and adhesives to dry. It is also good to have extra supplies in case of accidents.
- Assemble your weapon. For Donatello's bo Staff, select a paper towel roll and wrap it up almost entirely in white medical tape. This makes your center grip. Add paper towel rolls end to end and secure them using clear plastic tape. This allows the brown to show through and does not cause the change in colors that you would get from using masking tape. Continue adding one roll to each side until the entire length of the staff is approximately seven feet. This should require a total of about seven paper towel rolls.
- Check the weapon rules of the convention or other location of your cosplay event. Not all objects are allowed. This information will be available on the website for the convention.
- Wash with cold water below 30 degrees without bleaching
- Hand washing and hang to dry
- Avoid exposing under the sun directly for a long time
- 1 x Dress
- 1 x Apron
- 1 x Crinoline
- 1 x Hat
- 1 x Necktie
Spec Condition New Type Cosplay Washable Yes Color White & Red Material Cotton Gender Women Features Features Maid dress pattern will show your stylish and special taste
The material of cotton is soft and comfortable to wear
Just from the charming color and style your kids definitely have a looker and sure winner
Your kids will be flashing in this "knock your eyes out" cosplay costume suit
This stylish cosplay costume suit will make the kids stand out at any party
The exquisite workmanship and high quality material make this anime cosplay costume suit used for a long time
Lace decoration of this anime cosplay costume will make you more charming and lovely
This Anime Cosplay Costume can be the best gift for your friends of family
Packaging Package Included 1 x Dress
1 x Apron
1 x Crinoline
1 x Hat
1 x Necktie
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 68.82||USD$ 66.40||USD$ 63.99||USD$ 60.76|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Get DinoPoint™ by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!
Bought this item on11-21-2011
- Other Thoughts: This Best Cosplay Costume was a great costume!!!!This costume was perfect.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-14-2011
- Other Thoughts: So I used this Cosplay Costume for Halloween and everyone loved it. I give this a 5 because the Cosplay Costume is really awesome.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-13-2011
- Other Thoughts: Great Anime Cosplay! Includes all the essential pieces to turn anyone into a lovely girl!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-12-2011
- Other Thoughts: The Anime Cosplay have a really nice fit to them. The color is lighter in the photo. But very nice Cosplay Costume that are comfortable
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-11-2011
- Other Thoughts: I like comic very much, and I want to be the character in this comic! So I bought this Anime Cosplay Costume! It make my dream comes true!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-10-2011
- Other Thoughts: Each month, my friend and i will take part in comic exhibition and we are cosplayers! This Best Cosplay Costume exceeds our expectations, the idle size, design & features. We feel great with them
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-09-2011
- Other Thoughts: Fast delivery than I expected! Excellent details make the Anime Cosplay Costume look great!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-08-2011
- Other Thoughts: I like buying something through web net store. The price was very reasonable on this online shop. The product is also very good! At the same time it saves me much time!
Was this review helpful?