Customers Also Bought
- This stylish Squall Cosplay Costume suit will make you stand out at any party
- This Squall Cosplay Costume suit is perfect for plays, theatrical productions, or as a unique costume
- You will be flashing in this "knock your eyes out" Squall cosplay costume suit
- The exquisite workmanship and high quality material make this Cosplay Costume Set suit used for a long time
- Just from the charming color and style you definitely have a looker and sure winner
- Whoa, I must say that's a lot just listing it down and the costume details are definitely top notch
- The material of the Fantasy Cosplay Costume is soft and comfortable to wear
- For limited inventory, some styles need 4-7 days to customize
- Color: Black
- Material: Leather
- Just stand out from the crowd with the cosplay costume. This stylish Squall Cosplay Costume suit will make you stand out at any party
- The material is soft and comfortable to wear. You will be flashing in this "knock your eyes out" Squall cosplay costume suit
- This cosplay costume suit is perfect for plays, theatrical productions, or as a unique Halloween costume
- The exquisite workmanship and high quality material make this Cosplay Costume Set suit used for a long time
How To Measure For Women:
How to Measure for Men:
Size in Detail:
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
- The size detail bases on "Help/Buying Guide/Conversion Reference"
What is Cosplay:
Cosplay short for "costume play" is a type of performance art in which participants don costumes and accessories to represent a specific character or idea. Characters are often drawn from popular fiction in Japan. Favorite sources include manga, anime, tokusatsu, comic books, graphic novels, video games, hentai and fantasy movies. Role play includes portrayals of J-pop and J-rock stars, Taiwanese puppet characters, science fiction characters, characters from musical stories, classic novels, and entertainment software. Any entity from the real or virtual world that lends itself to dramatic interpretation may be taken up as a subject. Inanimate objects are given anthropomorphic forms and it is not unusual to see genders switched, with women playing male roles and vice versa.
How to be a Cosplayer:
- To be a cosplayer you first need a costume. You can make your costume, either by sewing or by putting it together from already made pieces
- Find your accessories. Some costumes aren't complete without their accessories. For example, if you are cosplaying as Kaylee from the Sci-Fi show, "Firefly", it's helpful to have her rainbow parasol. It helps identify you as that character
- Find a place to wear your costume! Halloween is not the only day you can get dolled up in your favorite costume
- Pose and be nice. Some people will want to comment on your costume and / or take your picture. Posing for pictures is a really fun part of cosplaying
How to Make a Cosplay Costume:
- REFERENCE PHOTOS. Find as many reference photos as you can for your costume. Go online and google some image searches and print the higher quality pictures you can find. To save ink and paper, I would recommend saving the pictures on your computer, cut the images out and pasting them onto a whole new page so you'll have one page full of pictures. Also, make sure you find different views and angles of your costume. There are some parts harder to see than others, so if you're not 100% sure, just guess
- FINDING THE PATTERNS. Go to a fabric store (i.e. JoAnn's, Hancock's, Walmart, etc) and look through their patterns. You may need to purchase more than one pattern, so if money is an issue, go to JoAnn's during one of their pattern sales and rummage through. Trust me, it'll be a lot cheaper if you do that and they always have a pattern sale every few weeks (reg. $10-$17 vs. sale $.99-$3.99...BIG difference!). Also, be sure to know your measurements (chest, waist, arm length, etc) ahead of time so you can buy the right size of pattern. Another tip, if you can't find the EXACT pattern for a piece of your costume, don't worry about it. Just find something close to it, you can always make adjustments later
- FABRICS & THREADS. Once you have the right pattern, look on the back to see how much fabric you'll need (again, it greatly helps if you already know your measurements!). Now, you can hunt for the fabric. There are VERY many types of fabrics to choose from, but since I'm assuming this is just for Halloween and will only be worn once or twice, all you need to determine is color, texture/type, and cost
- Color: Chances are, you're not going to find the EXACT hue you're looking for because references can have different shadows and highlights that will make it near impossible to determine which hue is the right hue. So just pick a color and be happy with it
- Texture/Type: When looking, don't settle for something thin and cheap like lining, quilter's fabric, or 'costume fabric'. At the fabric store, check out their linens, bottom weights (i.e. twill, canvas, & denim), muslin, and knits (stretchy fabrics)
- *Cost: You don't want to spend a fortune on a costume. Look for sales and specials at the fabric stores you go to. Hancock's and JoAnn's both have coupons every other week, so sign up for their mailer...it may take a while to get one though. Here's a tip, if you get a coupon from Hancocks or Michael's (Michael's is a craft store), JoAnn's will honor their coupons (unless you're using a Michael's coupon on fabric, then they won't honor it)
- Now, back to knowing how much you'll need. When you have your fabric, see if it is 45" or 60" in width. If 45", you'll need a tad bit more of fabric versus a 60", you'll need less. The pattern will tell you how much you'll need for a 45" and a 60" width. Also if you're not that confident in sewing, it's okay to buy an extra 1/2-2 yards. Better safe than sorry
- Also, while you have your fabric, look for threads. My suggestion is an All-Purpose thread. And again, you might not find the exact color, so if you can't decide between two colors (say one is slightly lighter, while the other is slightly darker), rule of thumb says go with the darker thread
- WASHING & IRONING. Washing your fabrics before you sew them is important for several reasons. Two biggest reasons are shrinkage and dyes. Wash your fabrics separately to prevent any discoloration. If you're worried about putting it in the washer or dryer, you can hand wash it in a tub or hang it to dry (mind you, if you go that route, you should continue to wash your finished costume that way as well)
- After it's dried, iron your fabric to prevent unwanted wrinkles or creases that may obstruct the sewing process
- CUTTING THE PATTERS/FABRICS. This is the step I hate the most, but it is the easiest. Take your pattern and start cutting your pieces according to your size. Follow the pattern steps closely to prevent any errors or unnecessary confusion. Keep in mind, you might have a pattern that does not require you to cut out every piece, so just make sure you read your pattern
- After you have your pieces cut out, lay them out on the fabric closely together, and pin the pieces to the fabric. Cut the pinned pieces out with a pair of sharp scissors (you'll want a sharp pair since fabric can be sensitive to dull or semi-dull scissors)
- SEWING THE FABRICS. Follow the pattern steps when sewing the pieces together. Unfortunately, I can't help much with this step since I don't know what pattern you're using or how good you are at sewing. It is a good idea though to have someone help you out with fittings, but usually that comes a little later in the sewing process
- FINAL FITTING. After you've sewn and fitted everything, try on your costume. Make sure you can move well in it and that there aren't any areas that will rip, tear, or choke you. If there are, take some time to adjust those parts; it'll help in the long run
- 1 x Shirt
- 1 x Jacket
- 1 x Pants
- 1 x Waistband
- 1 x Pair of Gloves
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 50.39||USD$ 50.39||USD$ 50.39||USD$ 50.39||USD$ 50.39|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.