Customers Also Bought
- Just from the charming color and style you definitely have a looker and sure winner
- You will be flashing in this "knock your eyes out" cosplay costume suit
- This stylish Anime Cosplay Costume will make you stand out at any party
- Whoa, I must say that's a lot just listing it down and the costume details are definitely top notch
- The exquisite workmanship and high quality material make these Anime Cosplay Costumes used for a long time
- This Anime Cosplay Costume is perfect for plays, theatrical productions, or as a unique Halloween costume
- Shirt Color: Black
- Trousers Color: Black
- Coat Color: White & Blue
- This stylish warrior shaped cosplay suit is based on Anime Gintama Sakata Gintoki
- Complete Anime Cosplay Costume includes one Shirt, a pair of trousers, one coat, one waist belt and one tie belt
- This Cheap Cosplay Costume is perfect for your plays, theatrical productions or as unique Halloween costume
Shirt Size in Detail:
Trousers Size in Detail:
- Size may differ because of the different measure methods
- The size detail bases on "Help/Buying Guide/Conversion Reference"
How To Measure:
What is Cosplay:
Cosplay short for "costume play" is a type of performance art in which participants don costumes and accessories to represent a specific character or idea. Characters are often drawn from popular fiction in Japan. Favorite sources include manga, anime, tokusatsu, comic books, graphic novels, video games, hentai and fantasy movies. Role play includes portrayals of J-pop and J-rock stars, Taiwanese puppet characters, science fiction characters, characters from musical stories, classic novels, and entertainment software. Any entity from the real or virtual world that lends itself to dramatic interpretation may be taken up as a subject. Inanimate objects are given anthropomorphic forms and it is not unusual to see genders switched, with women playing male roles and vice versa.
How to be a Cosplayer:
- To be a cosplayer you first need a costume. You can make your costume, either by sewing or by putting it together from already made pieces
- Find your accessories. Some costumes aren't complete without their accessories. For example, if you are cosplaying as Kaylee from the Sci-Fi show, "Firefly", it's helpful to have her rainbow parasol. It helps identify you as that character
- Find a place to wear your costume! Halloween is not the only day you can get dolled up in your favorite costume
- Pose and be nice. Some people will want to comment on your costume and / or take your picture. Posing for pictures is a really fun part of cosplaying
- Wash with cold water below 30 degrees without bleaching
- Hand washing and hang to dry
- Avoid exposing under the sun directly for a long time
How to Pick the Perfect Cosplay Costume
Cosplay or "costume play," unlike Halloween, takes place year-round and acts as performance art social entertainment for anime, manga and video game fans of all ages and all walks of life. Fans create costumes and imitate favorite character behaviorisms for events and games. Here is an easy way for you to immerse yourself in cosplay culture and pick a cosplay costume.
Visit the Resources websites to immerse yourself in Japanese anime and the cosplay subculture. Watch anime shows on television, at comicons or other conventions and events or purchase anime to better prepare yourself for the adventure of costume play and to help create an image in your mind of which character(s) appeals to you most.
Pick several characters to potentially imitate. Consider character traits such as personality, dress, body type, height and moral code or ethics. Once you have chosen your characters, return to the Resources websites and print high resolution color images of those characters.
Choose a cosplay event or anime, manga, video game or sci-fi convention. Skip this step if your costume is for a local event or fan club meeting. After you have chosen an event, check with the event coordinator or sponsor for costume design rules. Some events limit costume designs to reduce accidents by restricting the size of accessories and the inclusion of real or replica weapons; restrictions on costume styles also occur to protect young children and/or event visitors who may find offense with more revealing costumes.
Choose a character and buy or commission a costume through a reputable cosplay costume sales website or store. If making your own costume, buy costume materials. Costume materials include: fabric, hair dye or wig, face paint, replica weaponry, accessories such as headbands or belts, costume foam, boots or shoes, animal ears and others items to match your character's image.
Build or sew together your costume. Skip this step if you bought a pre-made or commissioned costume.
Model your costume and add additional touches as needed.
Wear your costume to your event. Box your costume, and put on immediately before or at the event if you are competing in a cosplay costume contest.
- 1 x Shirt
- 1 x Trousers
- 1 x Coat
- 1 x Waist Belt
- 1 x Tie Belt
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 45.52||USD$ 43.81||USD$ 42.10||USD$ 39.82||USD$ 39.82|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?