- The women cross stitch brings a new look for your rooms
- Women cross stitch is perfect for offices, living rooms, or studies
- Everything needed to complete the design is included in the cross stitch kit
- This women cross stitch is made of high quality material
- Needlework project is quick and easy to stitch
- This counted cross stitch is also a great gift choice for friends or collectors
- Material: Cotton (Fabric Cloth)
- Highlight your decor with the women cross stitch. The women cross stitch brings a new look for your rooms
- Everything needed to complete the design is included in the beautiful and practical cross stitch kit
- The needle details of the cross stitch kit. Women cross stitch is perfect for offices, living rooms, or studies
- This women cross stitch is made of high quality material. Needlework project is quick and easy to stitch
Size in Details:
- These dimensions are for reference only
- The size detail bases on "Help/Buying Guide/Conversion Reference"
How to Finish Counted Cross Stitch:
- Step One: Start from the top left of the stitch, then bring the needle through from the bottom, holding the tail at the back of the thread. Leave about an inch (2.5 cm) on the back for an anchor if not using the loop start method
- Step Two: Bring the thread down to the lower right corner
- Step Three: Then back up through the upper right and down through the lower left, forming an X. Each time you should pull the thread all the way through so that it is flush with the fabric surface
- Step Four: Start your next stitch so it uses two of the same holes as the picture
- Step Five: Repeat, making sure your stitches overlap your anchor thread on the back of the fabric
How to Make Counted Cross-Stitch Patterns:
- Draw your design on sketch paper. This will give you a picture to refer to when you make your design on graph paper. If you plan to write words as part of your design, block printing is recommended. Script writing is hard to read when the curves of the letters are transferred to block shapes on graph paper
- Using a light hand and colored pencils, draw the outline of your design on the graph paper
- Make Xs over the lines you drew in the previous step. Make the Xs in the same color as the lines you drew. When a line curves and crosses over only part of a box, decide whether you will fill in the box completely, leave it blank or make a half-stitch to create an angled line. If you want to angle the line, make a crosshatch mark (half of an X) to show that you will not be making a full cross-stitch at that point
- Fill in the outlined areas with more Xs. Each X should be drawn in the color of thread you plan to use when stitching. With a black pencil, draw lines on the edges of the boxes that will be outlined to distinguish shapes
- Determine which size Aida cloth you will need to use to create your design in the appropriate finished size. Aida cloth is sized by squares per inch. For example, 11-count Aida cloth has 11 squares per inch. It normally is sold in thread counts of 6, 8, 11, 14, 16 and 18. Count the number of filled-in squares on the longest line of your design, and include empty squares that will border your design. Divide the total number of stitches by various sizes of Aida cloth thread counts to find the desired finished size. For example, if you have 55 squares, using 11-count Aida cloth with give you a finished size of 5 inches. If you want your design to be larger, use 8-count Aida cloth. This will give you a finished size of almost 7 inches
How to Create a Counted Cross Stitch:
Preparing the Cloth:
- Measure and cut the Aida cloth according to the pattern's finished size, plus a 3-inch border on each side of the design. Cross stitch patterns normally note the finished size based on 14- and 18-count Aida cloth
- Find the center hole in the weave and mark very lightly with the fabric marking pen. Cut a length of dark embroidery floss four inches longer than the width or length of the cloth. Separate the strands and thread the needle with one strand
- Run the needle through the woven holes every 10 holes vertically and horizontally, crossing at the center point. These lines of counted stitches will help you keep track while following the pattern
- Place the Aida cloth between the inner and outer circles of the embroidery hoop. Tighten the outer hoop to hold the cloth in place
Stitching the Design:
- Thread the needle with two stands of embroidery floss approximately 18 inches in length, matching the color for the design's center area. Longer lengths tend to tangle, knot or twist
- Determine the first stitch by looking at the center of the design and choosing a top row of that using the same color. For example when stitching a flower, begin with the top row of the flower's center in the middle of design. Count across the pattern and find the coinciding place on your Aida cloth
- Bring your needle through the first hole from the back of the cloth and pull through until a one-inch tail is left. Hold the tail down across the row you will be stitching so it will become hidden under the stitches on the backside. Push the needle through the hole that is to the upper right of the first hole. Pull the floss through gently to avoid pulling the tail through
- Push the needle, from the back, through the hole to the right of the first hole making sure the tail is under the stitch on the back. Continue making the needed number of these half stitches for the first row
- Push the needle from the back through the hole just below the last hole used after the last half stitch has been made. Pull the thread up and push the needle through the hole to upper left making an "X" stitch. Continue until the first row is completed and move onto the row below the first row stitched
- Stitch each area of the cross stitch according to the pattern. Switch to a new length of floss by running the needle under a few stitching on the back side and clipping off the excess
- 1 x Cross Stitch Kit
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 12.15||USD$ 11.57||USD$ 10.98||USD$ 10.20|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Bought this item on01-26-2011
- Other Thoughts: Saw this worked did not buy the kit. It is beautiful and I look forward to making it
Was this review helpful?
Elizabeth M Smith
Bought this item on12-28-2010
- Other Thoughts: It only takes the item three days to arrive. The kit cotains a thread sorter, two needles, and a really clear instruction, which is very helpful to me
Was this review helpful?
Edward Del Rincon
Bought this item on11-05-2010
- Other Thoughts: the kit comes with everything you need, and as an added bonus the version I received already had the thread bundles separated by color onto cardboard thread holders
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on12-04-2010
- Other Thoughts: This is not the easiest birth sampler I've ever done but it's worth the effort! Very colorful and cute!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-05-2011
- Other Thoughts: the colors of the threads are bright. I have been doing it for a couple of hours and I just can't stop! Love it !
Was this review helpful?