Customers Also Bought
- Material: Cow Leather & Tibetan Silver & PV & Stainless Steel
- With the special style design, this leather bracelet will make you sparkle
- Made of high quality material, the leather bracelet will be a companion to you for a long time
- The wrap bracelet will highlight your slim hand and makes you attractive
- Perfect as gift for your sweetheart, friend and family member as well
- Unique and fashionable design, you will be more charming with this leather bracelet
- Suitable for those whose wrist circumference are less than 20cm/7.9in
How to Clean Cow Leather:
Use a soft, dry cloth to dust all the surfaces of the leather item and remove surface dust and grime. If you are cleaning a sofa, use the hose attachment on your vacuum cleaner to remove any trapped dust and debris from underneath the cushions and in the sofa's nooks and crannies. If your leather item has buttons, piping or other detailing, use a dry, soft toothbrush to dust them.
•l Fill a bucket or basin with warm water and a squirt of dish-washing soap. Saturate your cloth with the soapy water, then ring it out thoroughly so that the cloth is damp but not dripping
•l Wipe down all the surfaces of the leather item with the damp cloth. Be careful not to saturate the leather with water--you just want to dampen the surface. Replenish the cloth with soapy water often as you clean
•l Let the leather air dry, then examine it for stains and marks
•l Apply a dab of dish-washing liquid to a damp cloth. Rub this directly into the mark or stain, applying gentle pressure. Wipe the soap off with a damp cloth, taking care not to saturate the leather. Allow it to air dry. If the stain remains, proceed to step 2
•l Apply a small dab of toothpaste directly to the stain and rub it in with a damp cloth. Rinse the cloth with clean water and wipe away the toothpaste. Allow the leather to air dry. If the stain remains, proceed to step 3
•l Use a non-acetone nail polish wipe to rub the stain, then allow the leather to air dry. If this does not work, take the item to a specialist leather cleaner
•l Mix one part rubbing alcohol with one part water in a spray bottle
•l Lightly spritz the surface of the leather all over with the water-rubbing alcohol solution, but do not soak it. If you are refreshing a leather jacket, hang it from a coat hanger in a well-ventilated area while you spritz it
•l Wait for a few minutes, then wipe the mixture off the surface with a damp cloth. Allow the leather to air dry. This should remove any mildew or mold from the surface of the leather, and also remove any unpleasant odors
- 1 x Bracelet/Anklet
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.09||USD$ 5.94||USD$ 5.79||USD$ 5.60|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.