Customers Also Bought
- This car set cover is universal, suitable for all of the car
- Work fine, with super soft supple feel comfortable, vivid design will not fade, both the practical and decorative
- Provides excellent driving feel, to bring you the perfect driving experience
- This microfiber PU cover set includes one hand brake cover, one gear cover, and interior view mirror cover
- The cover set is easy to pick up, easy to install, practical, effective protection for your car
- The car set cover for your car is made of microfiber PU, durable enough
- Help to protect and decorate your car
- Unique design, good quality, high performance
- Material: Microfiber PU
- Color: Gray
- One hand brake cover, one gear cover and the interior view mirror are included
- This cover set for your car is made of microfiber PU, durable enough
- Great touch feeling can ensure that you will have a happy driving
- This cover set also can be treated as the ornaments
- This is the package of the car set cover, and the color of this cover set is gray
How to Install Pedal Covers:
Installing pedal covers on your vehicle is possible with the right tools. Replace your pedal covers when they have become worn or if you prefer to have a more stylish design. Research the specifications of the pedal covers to ensure they will fit properly. Many manufacturers have pedal covers that are specific for certain car types only
- Activate the emergency brake on your vehicle to prevent it from rolling while you are working with the pedals. Remove the driver's side floor mat to gain access to the bolts underneath the accelerator. Place the floor mat on the ground so that you can kneel on it while you remove and install the pedal covers
- Pry the factory brake pedal cover off with your fingers. Slide your fingers underneath the top portion of the pedal cover and lift upward. The cover should slide off easily once the top portion is removed. Remove the clutch pedal cover by inserting the flat end of the screwdriver into the slit between the cover and the metal pedal on the right side. Twist and the pedal cover will pop off.
- Remove the accelerator cable and retainer at the top portion of the accelerator pedal with your fingers. Use the 13 mm wrench to remove the nuts that connect the accelerator pedal to the floor. Remove the entire accelerator pedal and bar by pulling it out from the vehicle after removing the nuts
- Place the punch into the pin area of the pedal bracket that connects the pedal to the assembly and hammer the pin until it almost comes completely out. Remove the factory pedal from the metal assembly
- Clean the metal portion of the pedals with a clean shop towel and degreaser. This step will remove any dust or grime left by the old pedal covers.
- Install the new accelerator pedal by placing the pin through the mounting hole in the back of the pedal, securing it to the metal accelerator assembly. Replace the accelerator assembly in the same manner that you removed it. Tighten the 13 mm nuts into the floor and reattach the accelerator cable and retainer
- Pour four cups of water into the small saucepan and place on the stove. Put the new brake and clutch pedal covers in the pan. Boil for approximately two to three minutes. Turn off the stove and remove the saucepan from the burner. Remove the hot pedals with tongs and place them on a clean dry cloth to dry. Let them cool for approximately one to two minutes before handling with your bare hands
- Stretch the rubber portion of the pedal cover over the top part of the brake pedal and work your way down. Repeat this step for the clutch pedal cover
How to Install Brake Dust Covers:
Loosen the lug bolts that hold the wheels on, using a lug wrench. Raise the vehicle with a floor jack and rest the vehicle on jack stands. Finish removing the wheel near the corner were the car was raised
- Lay the wheel face down so you can access the back of it. Place the wheel onto a towel or a soft surface to avoid scratching the finish on the wheel
- Locate the red arrow on the dust shield, which indicates the correct direction of the shield. Orient the shield so that the arrow points in the same direction that the wheel will roll in when you drive the vehicle forward
- Slide the dust shield onto the inside of the wheel, keeping the directional arrow visible. Line the holes in the dust shield up with the lug holes in the wheel. Apply firm pressure on the outer edge of the dust shield. The flat surface of the shield should lie flat against the hub surface of the wheel. You may have to press down hard to get the shield to seat properly
- Ensure that there are no gaps between the edge of the shield and the surface of the wheel, then reinstall the wheel on your car
- Install and hand-tighten the lug nuts. Spin the wheel by hand to ensure that there are no scraping or rubbing sounds. Lower the vehicle to the ground and tighten the lug nuts with a lug wrench to the proper specification as outlined in the owner's manual for your vehicle. Repeat these steps for all remaining wheels of your vehicle, one at a time
- 1 x Hand Brake Cover
- 1 x Gear Cover
- 1 x Interior View Mirror Cover
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 14.35||USD$ 14.18||USD$ 14.00||USD$ 13.77|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.