Customers Also Bought
Have you been troubled by the heavy calculator for a long time? Calculator is very necessary for our daily use. It is too inconvenient for us to carry the big and heavy calculator for us all the day.
Now here is a new type of calculator for you! This kind of special calculator is the solar power calculator which indicates that you do not need to use any batteries to provide the power source for you. The only thing you need is the sunshine so that the solar power calculator can work for you. You are supposed to use the solar panel calculator under sunshine or good lamp light. Being designed into card shape, you can take the credit card calculator in your purse or in any other places conveniently.Come on and make the purchase of the solar power calculator immediately!The moment you see the solar power calculator, you can not imagine it is a calculator though it is indeed a solar panel calculatorThe design of the solar panel calculator remind you of your bank card which is easy to bring withComparing with the coin, it is evident that this solar power calculator is rather smallThe red main color and the white buttons form good pattern for the solar power calculatorButtons over the credit card calculator are clear cut and easy to pressType out the numbers and then you can see they are shown over the screen of the solar panel calculatorYou can hold the calculator comfortablyFrom this perspective, we can see the pocket calculator is super thinThe standing calculator can save much spaceBeing tiny, the calculator can be put into the purse
- Color: Red
- Material: ABS
- Size: 85 x 55 x 2mm/3.35 x 2.16 x 0.08in(L x W x T)
- Power: SolarIt is known that the hottest topic in recent years is the resource issue. So we are supposed to save resources from now on and by doing all the things we can do to achieve that goal. This solar power calculator is one of the most efficient ways to save the resource and protect the environment!
- Solar energy as the power. Please use it in the context of enough sunlight or light
- Do not disassemble, twist, bend Pass
- Do not use sharp objects cutting surface
- Keep dry! Do not water or in damp environmentsHow to Use a Solar Power Calculator?
- Use most solar powered calculators like you would any other calculator; direct exposure to light typically doesn't matter
- Recharge a battery powered calculator by leaving it in a bright location but out of direct sunlight
- Recognize when you have a true solar calculator. The numbers will fade when the light is blocked and there will often be a noticeable lag between pushing a button and its appearance on a calculator. When using a true solar calculator operate it in a bright location but still out of direct sunlight
- Clean off the panels occasionally to keep them working well. Dust, dirt and oils from your fingers can cause a significant amount of refraction, and the solar energy is lost. Wipe them off with a paper towel or even the end of a shirt, the plastic covering over the panels will protect themNearly every basic calculator has a set of solar panels built into it. Even so, these calculators usually come with a battery inside that actually powers the device. These panels help extend the life of the calculator by slowly recharging the original battery. The manufacturer's intention is to make the calculator last long enough that it gets replaced for a reason other than the battery, often being dropped and brokenHow Does a Solar Powered Calculator Work at Night?
- The process-Many readers may remember sitting in biology class and learning about photo-synthesis. Photo-synthesis is the process where plant-life takes in the rays of the sun and essentially converts that into food or energy. The solar powered calculator works much in the same way in that instead of plant cells, the calculator has the solar panels which consist of solar cells or photoelectric cells. These cells accept the sunlight and, acting as batteries, stores the sun's light and converts it into electricity. This, when you use the calculator, instead of alternate battery current, you are using energy converted from sunlight
- Night Ops- Fortunately, these cells can store an amazing amount of energy for their size. The drawback, like with a rechargeable battery, is that they must be recharged frequently. In this case the calculator needs to be in sunlight as often as possible in order to maintain a constant supply of electro-power
- 1 x PP Case
- 1 x Credit Card Solar Power Calculator
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 2.61||USD$ 2.54||USD$ 2.47||USD$ 2.41||USD$ 2.35|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.