Customers Also Bought
- Diameter at bezel edge: 26.5mm
- Height without support spring: 29.3mm
- Height with support spring: 38.5mm
- Brand: Other Brand
- Made in Asia
- Fit 501B/502B/503B/504B/C1
- Aluminum construction
- Features a XP-G R5 Cree LED emitter
- Maximum accepted voltage input: 18V (3.6~18V)
- 1000mA current output measured at LED (manufacturer rated)
- 1-mode driver circuitry
- Wholesale LED Flashlight at Dailyshop.com, you will get the best price
- Efficiency: LEDs produce more light per watt than incandescent bulbs
- Color: LEDs can emit light of an intended color without the use of color filters that traditional lighting methods require. This is more efficient and can lower initial costs
- Size: LEDs can be very small and are easily populated onto printed circuit boards
- On/Off Time: LEDs light up very quickly. A typical red indicator LED will achieve full brightness in microseconds. LEDs used in communications devices can have even faster response times
- Cycling: LEDs are ideal for use in applications that are subject to frequent on-off cycling, unlike fluorescent lamps that burn out more quickly when cycled frequently, or HID lamps that require a long time before restarting
- Dimming: LEDs can very easily be dimmed either by Pulse-width modulation or lowering the forward current
- Cool Light: In contrast to most light sources, LEDs radiate very little heat in the form of IR that can cause damage to sensitive objects or fabrics. Wasted energy is dispersed as heat through the base of the LED
- Slow Failure: LEDs mostly fail by dimming over time, rather than the abrupt burn-out of incandescent bulbs
- Lifetime: LEDs can have a relatively long useful life. One report estimates 35,000 to 50,000 hours of useful life, though time to complete failure may be longer. Fluorescent tubes typically are rated at about 10,000 to 15,000 hours, depending partly on the conditions of use, and incandescent light bulbs at 1,000-2,000 hours
- Shock Resistance: LEDs, being solid state components, are difficult to damage with external shock, unlike fluorescent and incandescent bulbs which are fragile
- Focus: The solid package of the LED can be designed to focus its light. Incandescent and fluorescent sources often require an external reflector to collect light and direct it in a usable manner
- Toxicity: LEDs do not contain mercury, unlike fluorescent lamps
- Ideal for making light sources for Cree XP-G R5 flashlight
- Ultra slim size, super high luminous efficacy
- Low electricity consumption to replace the conventional bulbs
1 x CREE XP-G R5 1-Mode LED
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 3.38||USD$ 3.36||USD$ 3.33||USD$ 3.30|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.