- Output Power: 3W
- Luminous Flux: 300LM
- Emitted Color: Cool White
- Viewing Angle: 125 Degree
- Storage Temperature: -25-65℃
- DC Forward Voltage: 3.0V ~ 3.7V
- DC Forward Current: 350mA ~ 700mA
- Color Temperature: 6000~7000K (ANSI)
- Optimum Working Temperature: -10~45℃
- Base Size: 20mm x 1.5mm (Dia. x Thickness)
- This LED emitter features intensely bright and wide viewing angle
- I.C. compatible and RoHS and REACH-compliant
- Low electricity consumption, best choice for you to replace the conventional bulbs
- Long lasting (over 100000hours) time, safe, stable and reliable
- This 3W 300Lumens CREE XP-G R5 LED Emitter also features very low heat generation
- Besides saving light power, this LED emitter is also seismic resistance and impact resistance
- Ultra slim size, super high luminous efficacy, this CREE LED emitter is ideal for making light sources for flashlight
- Ultra slim size, super high luminous efficacy, ideal for making light sources for flashlight
Size in Detail:
3W 300Lumens CREE XP-G R5 LED Emitter:
- The photos below were taken in a dark room, without pre-setting the camera or editing the photos afterwards
- Different colour temperatures of the LED bulbs can be seen on the trim of the terracotta pot and on the cactus
- The first photo the object was illuminated with cool light. The cool light is the brightest
- The second photo natural white was used, it is similar to sunlight.
- The third photo the warm white can be seen, which is similar to the color of tungsten lighting and halogen lights
The Kelvin Scale:
Colour temperature has important applications in lighting. The colour temperature of a light source is usually measured in kelvins (K) at which the heated black-body radiator matches the colour of the light source is that source's colour temperature
- Higher colour temperatures (5000 K or more) are "cool" (green-blue) color, and lower colour temperatures (2700-3000 K) "warm" (yellow-red) color
- Automotive interior /exterior lighting
- Remote / Solar powered lighting
- Decorative / Pathway lighting
- Automotive forward lighting
- Automotive signal lighting
- Household appliances
- Projector light source
- Household appliances
- Architectural lighting
- General Flashlight
- Traffic signals
- Task lightin
- Efficiency: LEDs produce more light per watt than incandescent bulbs
- Color: LEDs can emit light of an intended color without the use of color filters that traditional lighting methods require. This is more efficient and can lower initial costs
- Size: LEDs can be very small and are easily populated onto printed circuit boards
- On/Off Time: LEDs light up very quickly. A typical red indicator LED will achieve full brightness in microseconds. LEDs used in communications devices can have even faster response times
- Cycling: LEDs are ideal for use in applications that are subject to frequent on-off cycling, unlike fluorescent lamps that burn out more quickly when cycled frequently, or HID lamps that require a long time before restarting
- Dimming: LEDs can very easily be dimmed either by Pulse-width modulation or lowering the forward current
- Cool Light: In contrast to most light sources, LEDs radiate very little heat in the form of IR that can cause damage to sensitive objects or fabrics. Wasted energy is dispersed as heat through the base of the LED
- Slow Failure: LEDs mostly fail by dimming over time, rather than the abrupt burn-out of incandescent bulbs
- Lifetime: LEDs can have a relatively long useful life. One report estimates 35,000 to 50,000 hours of useful life, though time to complete failure may be longer. Fluorescent tubes typically are rated at about 10,000 to 15,000 hours, depending partly on the conditions of use, and incandescent light bulbs at 1,000-2,000 hours
- Shock Resistance: LEDs, being solid state components, are difficult to damage with external shock, unlike fluorescent and incandescent bulbs which are fragile
- Focus: The solid package of the LED can be designed to focus its light. Incandescent and fluorescent sources often require an external reflector to collect light and direct it in a usable manner
- Toxicity: LEDs do not contain mercury, unlike fluorescent lamps
- Do not drive LED for more than 5 seconds without proper heat sink
- 1 x CREE XP-G R5 LED Emitter
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.13||USD$ 5.47||USD$ 4.93||USD$ 4.49||USD$ 4.12|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Bought this item on05-07-2011
- Other Thoughts: Great LED, I have nothing negative to say about this LED emitter, I used this LED for a Flashlight mod, much brighter than the LEDs that I have bought before. Easy to replace, great price, I highly recommend this LED emitter.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on05-13-2011
- Other Thoughts: This was my first time ordering from this company and of course, I was a little apprehensive. To my happy surprise, everything I ordered arrived on the expected day, well packaged and correct! When the need arises, I will definitely be a repeat customer and I have no hesitation in recommending the company to friends.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on06-10-2011
- Other Thoughts: They were quick to process and ship my order, and informed me every time anything related to my order occurred. They provided me with my order form via email, along with the status of my order each time it was updated. I did not expect such high quality customer service coming from any online merchant. Great prices, great service, I would recommend this site to anybody out there looking for computer parts and accessories at reasonable prices.
Was this review helpful?
Peter C Gatto
Bought this item on06-18-2011
- Other Thoughts: was at first very nervous with this transaction being my first time. The customer service was very straight forward, no charm at all. The email order confirmation was received within the next hour. I called twice to confirm the correct product which they patiently confirmed. The shipping/trucking company was very courteous and they called me as promised. Overall, the experience was great! Thanks DinoDirect for a great buy! I'd be happy to do business again would definitely recommend you guys to anyone.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on07-16-2010
- Pros: Very high luminous flux output (351.09 Lumens at 1 Ampere). This product is most probably the most efficient CREE single die emitter (about 105 lumens per watt). It produces cool white light with no yellowish tint or blue. The star it is mounted on is very effective in transferring heat. The pre-tinned connection pads on the star facilitate soldering of wires and makes connection easy.
- Cons: The beam that the emitter produces has less throw and more flood I can't find flaws with the emitter itself. The cons I have with this product have to do with the star. The white color and very small tags on the PCB side of the star makes it difficult to see the polarity markings and the star is a bit thin.
- Other Thoughts: I assembled a 220VAC mains powered LED lamp using this emitter, an 85~265V Input 3W 650~700mA Constant Current Regulated LED Driver and an E-27 base DIY lamp housing. The heatsink that comes with the DIY casing seems to be more than adequate for this application. The finished lamp generates around 300 Lumens and serves as an excellent general purpose lamp. Light output is similar to that of a 5W watt CFL lamp and heatsink temperature remains somewhat constant at 45 deg C.
Was this review helpful?