Customers Also Bought
- Made of high quality material, these mens cotton socks are soft, comfortable and durable
- These mens cotton socks have good air permeability
- Mens crew socks will keep you warm
- This casual socks have the ability of deodorization and antibiosis at the same time
- A pair of mens cotton socks look cool, attractive and tasteful that you will love them
- The sock will be a great gift for your friends, your families and yourself as well
- Free size fits for most people
- Material: Cotton
- Mens cotton socks also fit for sports or other outdoor life
- Cotton socks give you warmth
- Fine work offers you long time use
- Order it now. Don't hesitate
- Color is random in delivery
How to Clean Cotton Fabric:
I want to do this! What's This? Cotton is a durable, easily dyed vegetable fiber.
fabrics image by bright from Fotolia.comCotton is often a favorite fabric for clothing and other textiles because it's durable and usually easy to clean. Cotton also takes dye well and is available in many colors. That can can lead to color bleeding if improperly washed. Cotton also tends to wrinkle easily, so is often combined with other fibers in clothing to help negate this issue. Always refer to the care tag when possible to verify an item is 100 percent cotton before laundering.
- Pre-treat any stains on the cotton fabric before washing. Soak dairy, meat or blood stains in cold water, treat tomato and fruit juice stains by working laundry detergent into the stain before washing, and treat grease stains with a laundry pre-treatment stick or detergent
- Turn cotton clothing that is dyed in dark colors or bright pinks and blues inside out. Turn denim items inside out, particularly dark denims. This helps prevent dye bleeding
- Wash similar colors together, keeping white fabrics with whites, and dark colors with other dark colors. Separating helps prevent dinginess on light colors from dye bleeding
- Place the cotton items in the washing machine, taking care not to overload the machine as this inhibits cleaning. Add detergent at the rate recommended on the bottle. Wash in hot water on a normal cycle unless otherwise noted on the fabric's tag
- Dry the cotton fabric in the dryer unless hang drying is recommended on the label. Remove the items from the dryer as soon as the cycle ends and fold or hang them to prevent wrinkling
Tips & Warnings:
- Depending on the weave and quality of the cotton, dry cleaning may be necessary. Always defer to the label instructions when deciding the best method for washing
- Do not add fabric softener to the wash or dryer cycles. These coat the cotton fibers and cause stiffness
How to Remove Permanent Marker From Cotton Fabric:
- Place a stack of paper towels on a hard surface and place the garment with the stained side facing down on top of the stack. Since the paper towels will be used to absorb the stain, it is best to use a better quality, highly absorbent brand. This will cut down on the number of applications necessary to fully remove the marker
- Pour the rubbing alcohol over the marker in small spurts, making sure that the entire surface area of the stain is soaked. With a clean stack of paper towels on top of the garment, begin to gently press the stain into the stack underneath. Take care not to rub the garment, as this will only cause the stain to bleed, as well as put excess wear on the threading. Any brand of rubbing alcohol will suffice for this job, and most households commonly have rubbing alcohol in the medicine cabinet
- Remove the soiled paper towels and, if necessary, repeat the process several times with clean towels until the marker is fully removed. Thicker materials, such as sweatshirts, will require you to repeat this process multiple times in order to remove the stain
- Preparation is the key to successfully removing this type of stain. The rubbing alcohol will begin to penetrate the stain as soon as it is released, so you must have paper towels in position to absorb the marker right away
How to Maintain:
- Proper care will increase the life of your socks and will reward you with longer wear and dependability
- Before wear them, please dip them in vinegar or sugar water, in this way, the fiber will become much more resilient
- Put your new socks in the refrigerator for one or two days, then take them out and leave them for a day, the toughness can be strengthened in this way
- Hand wash with mild shampoo, and flat dry them
- 5 x Pair of Socks
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 2.85||USD$ 2.76||USD$ 2.68||USD$ 2.56|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.