Customers Also Bought
- Popular flower and butterfly clock cross stitch kit
- Counted Cross Stitch brings a new look for your rooms
- Flower Cross Stitch is perfect for offices, living rooms, or studies
- Everything needed to complete the design is included in the cross stitch kit
- This Counted Cross Stitch kit is made of high quality material
- Counted Cross Stitch is also a great gift choice for friends or collectors
- Material: Cotton (Fabric Cloth)
- Decorate any room in your home or office with this beautiful flower cross stitch kits
- Each fabric has a different texture, sheen, feel and smell depending upon the kind of material used to make it and the process of dyeing
- Beautiful flower pattern counted cross stitch is usually done on an easily countable even weave fabric of cotton fabric
- The Cross Stitch Kits contain cotton thread, 9-count cotton fabric, needle, and easy-to-follow instructions an so on
Size in Detail:
W x H
53 x 53cm/20.9 x 20.9in
43 x 43cm/16.9 x 16.9in
34 x 34cm/13.4 x 13.4in
About Cross Stitch:
Cross-stitch is one of the easiest and most interesting forms of stitching because you're working on a grid (the material) and it's kind of like connect-the-dots. Indeed, cross stitch is one of the earliest embroidery stitches known to man and beautiful examples of the stitch can be found throughout the world from Europe to the Americas.
- Believe it or not, during the first half of the last century, hand embroidery was a popular leisure pastime for many women and this hobby occupied many hours of spare time in the days before television. Sun and moon cross stitch is easy to learn and requires only a few supplies as it is based on the simple action of crossing one thread against the other. This action in stitching has been used around the globe since the beginning of textile history.
How to Finish Counted Cross Stitch:
- Step One: Start from the top left of the stitch, then bring the needle through from the bottom, holding the tail at the back of the thread. Leave about an inch (2.5 cm) on the back for an anchor if not using the loop start method
- Step Two: Bring the thread down to the lower right corner
- Step Three: Then back up through the upper right and down through the lower left, forming an X. Each time you should pull the thread all the way through so that it is flush with the fabric surface
- Step Four: Start your next stitch so it uses two of the same holes as the picture
- Step Five: Repeat, making sure your stitches overlap your anchor thread on the back of the fabric
- 1 x Cross Stitch Kit
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 11.89||USD$ 11.25||USD$ 10.60||USD$ 9.75|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.