Customers Also Bought
- Material: PTC & Ceramic
- Voltage Rating: 220V
- Rated Power: 20-75W
- Rated Temperature: 140-200℃
- Environmental Temperature: 0-40℃
- Made of latest exothermic material, this kind of hair rollers own instant heat recovery system maintaining continuous power and heat for improved performance
- This hair iron made of ceramic can protect your hair at maximum extent
- Special electro circuit of the hair iron is designed so that you can control the temperature of the curling iron
- Designed with Teflon technology, the hair iron is extremely heat resisting and durable for long time using
- This hair iron can create beautiful, shining and healthy waves
- Connection of the curling iron can be bent easily and optionally, providing more convenience
- It is a perfect gift for yourself or someone special to you
- Special design makes this hair iron different and a little cute
- Designed with special spiral lines and the super long heat carrier, the hair iron helps you to make perfect soft waves and curl your hair more easily, leaving more time to do other things
- Exclusive 6 temperature settings are designed to help you to curl your hair more easily without doing as much harm as a metal hair iron does
- Hanging ring is designed to make it easy to keep, saving more space
- It is safe and convenient to take this curling iron anywhere
- Turn on the power, select 220 voltage
- Preheat the hair iron for about 1 minute to operate
- Please dry hair first and then you can operate the hair iron
- Keep it away 5.5-10mm from hair root to avoid scalding
- Pull the plug when you finish curling
How to Make Perfect Curls With a Curling Iron:
Adding curls to your locks with a curling iron transforms straight hair into a voluminous, sassy hairstyle. There are many different types of curls, from tight to loose and wavy. Control the shape of your curls by using different sizes of curling irons. Manipulate the direction of the curl by the way you hold your curling iron. A good curling iron along with good technique produces perfect curls
- Divide your hair into three sections -- back, right side and left side of your head
- Curl the back section first. Use hair clips to pin up the other two sections
- Plug in the curling iron. Choose the correct heat setting. If you have thick, unruly hair, it's best to choose a high heat setting. A lower heat setting is good for fine, easily damaged hair. Let the curling iron fully heat before beginning
- Grasp a 1 to 2-inch section of hair from the back and clamp the curling iron in the middle of it. Slide the curling iron down to the end of the section. Roll the curling iron so that the hair wraps around it until it's about 3 inches away from your scalp
- Hold the curling iron still for about 20 seconds. Unwind the hair from the curling iron and allow it to fall down
- Curl 1 to 2-inch sections to complete the entire back of your head. Once you have finished with that section, spray it with a lightweight hairspray if your hair easily loses curl
- Take out the clip from your left or right section and repeat the curling process you used on the back of your head. Use the same method on your last section of hair
- Check your curls in a mirror. If you think they need more volume, use a lightweight mousse. Spray the mousse on your hands and gently scrunch it through the curls. To achieve wavier, looser curls, run a wide-tooth comb through your curls in small, short strokes
How to Use a Ceramic Curling Iron on Long Hair:
Having long hair opens up a world of hairstyle opportunities. Using a ceramic curling iron on long hair is an easy way to add soft waves and sexy style. While the idea of a curling iron makes many women a little nervous, practice definitely makes perfect in this case. Grab your ceramic curling iron and curl away
- Use a shine serum specifically for protecting hair from hot styling tools. Use the product sparingly, as it will weigh hair down, shorten the life of your curls and make your hair look dirty. Start with a pea-sized amount, rub it between your palms and work your way from the ends towards the scalp. Stay about an inch or two away from the roots to keep the hair from looking greasy
- Separate dry hair into one- to two-inch sections, depending on how big and loose you want the curls to be. The larger the curling iron, the bigger and softer your curls will be. Use an oven glove (you'll need the kind that separates all of your fingers, a mitten won't work) and wrap the hair around the iron. Make sure that the tip of the iron is consistently angled down. If you turn the iron in different directions, your curls will all point in different directions. Wrap the hair that is closest to your scalp around the base of the iron and work your way toward the tip of the iron. Though your curling iron probably has a clip to hold hair in place while it sets, holding it with the oven glove and keeping the clip off of it will create much more natural-looking curls
- Separate the curls gently with your fingers. If you want them to be softer, brush through your hair using your finger tips. Once you have achieved the exact look you want, spray lightly hairspray. How much hairspray you use is completely dependent on how much hair you have, how well it holds a style naturally and how natural you want you hair to feel. The more spray you use, the better your curls will hold, but beware as a lot of hairspray can create an obvious coat of product on the hair, which can make it look and feel unnatural
How to Curl Your Hair With a Small Curling Iron:
Curling irons are hot styling tools used to create curls in hair. Small curling irons (such as .75-inch diameter) provide tight, springy curls and spirals. They can also create volume for fine hair. Whether you use iron-plated, ceramic, or tourmaline curling irons, the curling process is the same. If you plan to curl all of your hair, this process can take up to 45 minutes
- Plug in your curling iron and adjust the heat setting. In general, coarse or thick hair requires a high temperature (around 400 degrees) and fine hair requires a lower temperature. Your curling iron's manual can help you choose the heat setting for your hair
- Begin with dry, tangle-free hair. If you are using a heat-protecting serum, apply it to your hair now
- When the curling iron is fully heated, separate a lock of hair about 1 inch to 2 inches wide. Open the curling iron and place the end of the lock on the iron's barrel. Close the curling iron to clamp the lock down on the barrel
- Roll the curling iron up the lock of hair until it is about 1 inch from your head. If your hair is long, you can wind your hair in a spiral down the length of the curling iron (instead of curling your hair over itself in the same area) to ensure that the total length is heated
- Hold the curling iron in place for about 10 seconds. Release the curl by opening the clamp and slowly sliding the iron out of your hair
- Continue curling until you have curled all of your hair
- You can play with your curls or gently shake them out a bit if you want to, but don't touch your hair too much or else you will lose the curl and create frizz. Spray the hairspray on your new curls to hold the style in place
- 1 x Curling Iron
Spec Condition New Type Curling Iron Parameters
Voltage Rating: 220V
Rated Power: 20-75W
Rated Temperature: 140-200℃
Environmental Temperature: 0-40℃
Material PTC & Ceramic Features Features Made of latest exothermic material, this kind of hair rollers own instant heat recovery system maintaining continuous power and heat for improved performance
This hair iron made of ceramic can protect your hair at maximum extent
Special electrocircuit of the hair iron is designed so that you can control the temperature of the curling iron
Designed with Teflon technology, the hair iron is extremely heat resisting and durable for long time using
Packaging Package Included 1 x Curling Iron
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 22.14||USD$ 20.12||USD$ 18.10||USD$ 15.40||USD$ 15.40|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.