Customers Also Bought
- This hair iron is three-operating, it can be used as hair iron, hair drier and special comb
- Revolutionary design makes the hair iron excellent in both appearance and quality
- This hair iron is featured with temperature settings of two grades and easy gliding curling body to help you to curl your hair more easily
- This hair drier has two air shift, strong air shift and light air shift
- Fast and easy, this curling iron can create the tightest, curliest, shiniest spirals and tendrils hair style
- It is convenient and safe to carry this curling iron anywhere
- The end of the power cord can be rotated easily and optionally
- Total Length: 21cm/8.3in
- Power Line Length: 1.2-1.5m/47.2-59.0in
- Voltage: 220V
- Power: 1000W
- With three-operating design and fashionable appearance, this hair iron is popular with those who are after fashion
- Made of materials of high quality, this special hair drier is heat-resistant and durable for long time using
- This hair iron can create he tightest, curliest, shiniest spirals and tendrils hair style
- It can be used as a special comb, straightening your hair meanwhile drying it
- The end of the power cord can be bent easily and optionally
How to Dry Your Hair With a Towel:
Towel-dry your hair properly to prevent frizz and over-drying. Using a hair dryer every day can cause your hair to become dry and brittle. Prevent this by towel drying your hair at least two times a week. When towel drying your hair, it's important to be gentle. If you scrunch or rub your hair too much, it will frizz up or weaken the strands
- Gently squeeze water from your hair over the shower, tub or sink. Do not pull on your hair
- Hold your head upside down. Place the towel over the back of your head, the bottom edge touching the base of your skull
- Bring both sides of the towel together and twist. Squeeze the twist. Leave the towel on your head for at least 5 minutes. Undo the twist
- Gently press the towel into the back of your head
- Use a wide-toothed comb to comb your hair
How to Do Spiral Curls Using a Marcel Curling Iron:
The Marcel curling iron was invented in 1875 by a French inventor named Marcel Grateau. Originally a system of irons that hair was wound around to create curly waves, the Marcel iron has come a long way since its original design. Today, the Marcel curling iron remains one of the many useful tools for creating spiral curls
- Test the heat of the iron on a dry towel by holding the iron on the towel for a few seconds. Marcel irons get hotter than typical curling irons. If the towel singes, the iron is too hot to use on hair, so allow it to cool before using it
- Comb out a 2-inch wide section of dry hair about the thickness of a pencil using a fine-toothed comb. Pay attention to remove all kinks and knots from the hair. Using hair clips, hold hair that is not being worked on away from the area you are working with
- Hold the section of hair taut and run the closed iron down the top of the hair to flatten any fly-away hairs. Clamp the tip of the hair into the base of the iron. Wrap the rest of the length of hair around the barrel of the iron, gradually going up the length of the barrel until you reach the scalp and hold for a few seconds
- Release the hair by sliding the barrel away from the hair until you reach the clamped end of hair and open the clamp to release it. If the hair has achieved the desired level of curl, coil the hair and pin it against the scalp with a bobby pin. If not, rewrap the hair onto the iron and hold for a few seconds longer
- Repeat combing, wrapping, releasing and coiling the hair until the entire head has been curled. Remove all of the bobby pins and style your hair as desired, using fingers to separate and tease the curls. Spray with hairspray to keep in place
- 1 x Curling Iron
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 50.80||USD$ 48.34||USD$ 45.88||USD$ 42.59||USD$ 42.59|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.