Customers Also Bought
- Create today's best looks with this spiral curling iron
- Spiral curling iron is made of high quality material, features variable temperature settings
- Spiral curling iron is multi-functional tool for curling or straightening your hair
- Revolutionary design, makes curling as easy as straightening
- Fast & easy, curls, waves and creates body in a single stroke
- Unites micro particles of tourmaline ceramic for a unique combination of technologies that emits frizz-reducing natural ions and creates clean, healthy-looking hair
- Features Ceramic Styling Shaft for Even Heat Distribution, Instant-Heat Recovery System, Professional Salon Model
- This hair curling iron is safe and very easy to carry anywhere
- The end of the power cord can be rotated 360 degrees
- Material: Ceramic
- Heating Element Length: 3.0cm/1.2in
- Power: 40W
- Temperature Range: +140°C ~ +200°C
- This hair tools ceramic curling iron is safe and very easy to carry anywhere
- Create today's best looks with this high quality spiral style curling iron
- Features ceramic styling shaft for even heat distribution, instant-heat recovery system, professional salon model
- The best cring iron is made of high quality material, durable and safe
- Now with this the best curing irons, you can show other people your potential skill of a barber
Ceramic Hair Waver Curling Iron Effect:
How to Use a Ceramic Curling Iron on Long Hair?
Using a ceramic curling iron on long hair is an easy way to add soft waves and sexy style. While the idea of a curling iron makes many women a little nervous, practice definitely makes perfect in this case. Grab your ceramic curling iron and curl away.
Things You'll Need:
- Shine serum
- Curling iron
- Oven glove
- Use a shine serum specifically for protecting hair from hot styling tools. Use the product sparingly, as it will weigh hair down, shorten the life of your curls and make your hair look dirty. Start with a pea-sized amount, rub it between your palms and work your way from the ends towards the scalp. Stay about an inch or two away from the roots to keep the hair from looking greasy
- Separate dry hair into one- to two-inch sections, depending on how big and loose you want the curls to be. The larger the curling iron, the bigger and softer your curls will be. Use an oven glove (you'll need the kind that separates all of your fingers, a mitten won't work) and wrap the hair around the iron. Make sure that the tip of the iron is consistently angled down. If you turn the iron in different directions, your curls will all point in different directions. Wrap the hair that is closest to your scalp around the base of the iron and work your way toward the tip of the ironThough your curling iron probably has a clip to hold hair in place while it sets, holding it with the oven glove and keeping the clip off of it will create much more natural-looking curls
- Separate the curls gently with your fingers. If you want them to be softer, brush through your hair using your finger tips. Once you have achieved the exact look you want, spray lightly hairspray
- How much hairspray you use is completely dependent on how much hair you have, how well it holds a style naturally and how natural you want you hair to feel. The more spray you use, the better your curls will hold, but beware as a lot of hairspray can create an obvious coat of product on the hair, which can make it look and feel unnatural
- If you're doing this for the first time, give yourself plenty of time to finish. Rushing this process the first time around can result in burning yourself or curls that look very unnatural. Be realistic with the curls you are trying to achieve. If your hair is not long (i.e. past your shoulders) you won't have enough hair to wrap around a large curling iron
- Use your hair products sparingly, you can always add more if you need it later. If you add too much, however, you'll have to wash your hair and start again. The oven glove is not necessary, but it's a great way to avoid getting burned, especially if you're an amateur hair curler
- 1 x Curling Iron
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 23.88||USD$ 22.41||USD$ 20.94||USD$ 18.98||USD$ 18.98|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.