Customers Also Bought
- Material: Ceramic
- Color: White
- Curling Iron Length: 34.0cm/13.4in
- Heating Element Width: 2.5cm/1.0in
- Power: 60W-100W
- Temperature Range: 135-215℃
- The hair iron is biservice, not only can you use this hair iron to straighten your hair to make it silkier and softer, but also use this ceramic curling iron to curl your hair
- Made of ceramic which is said to be the best material for a hair iron, the surface part of the hair does no harm to your hair
- Pure white and good materials make this kind of hair rollers excellent in both appearance and quality
- Featured with variable temperature settings and easy gliding ceramic plates, this hair iron helps you to curl or straighten your hair more easily without doing as much harm as a metal hair iron does
- Hanging ring is designed to make it more convenient for you to keep this hair iron, saving more space
- Fast and easy, this curling iron can create the tightest, curliest, shiniest spirals and tendrils hair style
- This ceramic curling iron is safe and very easy to carry anywhere
- With fashionable color, design and good quality, this hair iron is popular with those who are after fashion but want to protect their hair
- The whole part of this hair iron made of materials of high quality is heat-resistant and durable for long time using
- With special design, this hair iron can be used as a hair flat iron, also as a hair roller
- Variable temperature settings are designed to let you control the temperature on your own
- The protectors at the top of the two plates can protect your hair froming heat
How to Style Hair With Marcel Curling Irons:
Whether you have hard-to-curl hair, or hair prone to heat damage, the hottest trend in beauty salons across the world is Marcel style curling irons. The irons, made for professionals, are now available for get without a cosmetologist's license
- Decide which type of Marcel curling iron to get. Choose the electric or non-electric type. The electric Marcel curling iron runs on voltage from an outlet, while the non-electric irons require a stove to heat them up
- Take time to learn how to operate the handle. Marcel irons do not have spring loaded handles and don't open with the press of a thumb and snap shut. The entire hand and thumb opens and closes the handle and holds the iron closed over the hair
- Separate a small section of hair, using a comb to straighten the hair and remove any tangles. Pull it through the open iron until the iron is at the end of the hair
- Close the iron around the hair and use your hand to decide how much pressure to use. Remember that the non-electric irons are much hotter and you need to use them with very light pressure and less time than the electric Marcel curling irons
- Roll the hair around the curling iron, keeping the hair flat or twisting it as you roll the hair. Twisting the hair creates a more spiraled look. Slowly pull the iron through the hair, allowing the curl to lie gently and cool
- Finger comb the hair to separate curls and finish with a light finishing spray. Marcel curling irons allow you to enjoy curls that last all day while still leaving your hair with amazing shine
How to Do Spiral Curls Using a Marcel Curling Iron:
The Marcel curling iron was invented in 1875 by a French inventor named Marcel Grateau. Originally a system of irons that hair was wound around to create curly waves, the Marcel iron has come a long way since its original design. Today, the Marcel curling iron remains one of the many useful tools for creating spiral curls
- Test the heat of the iron on a dry towel by holding the iron on the towel for a few seconds. Marcel irons get hotter than typical curling irons. If the towel singes, the iron is too hot to use on hair, so allow it to cool before using it
- Comb out a 2-inch wide section of dry hair about the thickness of a pencil using a fine-toothed comb. Pay attention to remove all kinks and knots from the hair. Using hair clips, hold hair that is not being worked on away from the area you are working with
- Hold the section of hair taut and run the closed iron down the top of the hair to flatten any fly-away hairs. Clamp the tip of the hair into the base of the iron. Wrap the rest of the length of hair around the barrel of the iron, gradually going up the length of the barrel until you reach the scalp and hold for a few seconds
- Release the hair by sliding the barrel away from the hair until you reach the clamped end of hair and open the clamp to release it. If the hair has achieved the desired level of curl, coil the hair and pin it against the scalp with a bobby pin. If not, rewrap the hair onto the iron and hold for a few seconds longer
- Repeat combing, wrapping, releasing and coiling the hair until the entire head has been curled. Remove all of the bobby pins and style your hair as desired, using fingers to separate and tease the curls. Spray with hairspray to keep in place
- 1 x Curling Iron
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 28.62||USD$ 27.00||USD$ 25.39||USD$ 23.23||USD$ 23.23|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.