Customers Also Bought
- Material: Ceramic
- Temperature: 50°C ~ 200°C
- Power Source: 220V-240V/50Hz
- Power Rating: 40W/50W/100W/120W
- Total Length: 32cm/12.6in
- The temperature settings of this kind of hair rollers are exclusive, containing 15 grades, providing more temperature choice for you to curl your hair
- Designed with digital controller, the hair iron can be controlled as you like
- Connection of the curling iron can be bent easily and optionally making it more convenient for you to use
- Holder is designed so that the curling iron can be easily placed
- Compared to the cheap hair iron, this hair iron has long and thick power line, making it much safer to use
- With this kind of hair rollers, you can surprise your friends or the ones who are special to you
- It is easy and convenient to take this hair iron anywhere
- The whole part of this hair iron is heat-resistant and durable for long time using
- Made of the best liquid crystal, the surface part of hair iron makes sure that the hair iron does no harm to your hair
- Visible digital controller of this iron can show you the actual temperature, you can control it on your own
- Protectors are designed for the hair rollers to protect your hands from heat
- Exclusive 15 modes of temperature settings help you to curl your hair more easily without doing as much harm as a metal hair iron does
How to Use a Ceramic Curling Iron on Long Hair:
Having long hair opens up a world of hairstyle opportunities. Using a ceramic curling iron on long hair is an easy way to add soft waves and sexy style. While the idea of a curling iron makes many women a little nervous, practice definitely makes perfect in this case. Grab your ceramic curling iron and curl away
- Use a shine serum specifically for protecting hair from hot styling tools. Use the product sparingly, as it will weigh hair down, shorten the life of your curls and make your hair look dirty. Start with a pea-sized amount, rub it between your palms and work your way from the ends towards the scalp. Stay about an inch or two away from the roots to keep the hair from looking greasy
- Separate dry hair into one- to two-inch sections, depending on how big and loose you want the curls to be. The larger the curling iron, the bigger and softer your curls will be. Use an oven glove (you'll need the kind that separates all of your fingers, a mitten won't work) and wrap the hair around the iron. Make sure that the tip of the iron is consistently angled down. If you turn the iron in different directions, your curls will all point in different directions. Wrap the hair that is closest to your scalp around the base of the iron and work your way toward the tip of the iron. Though your curling iron probably has a clip to hold hair in place while it sets, holding it with the oven glove and keeping the clip off of it will create much more natural-looking curls
- Separate the curls gently with your fingers. If you want them to be softer, brush through your hair using your finger tips. Once you have achieved the exact look you want, spray lightly hairspray. How much hairspray you use is completely dependent on how much hair you have, how well it holds a style naturally and how natural you want you hair to feel. The more spray you use, the better your curls will hold, but beware as a lot of hairspray can create an obvious coat of product on the hair, which can make it look and feel unnatural
How to Curl Your Hair With a Small Curling Iron:
Curling irons are hot styling tools used to create curls in hair. Small curling irons (such as .75-inch diameter) provide tight, springy curls and spirals. They can also create volume for fine hair. Whether you use iron-plated, ceramic, or tourmaline curling irons, the curling process is the same. If you plan to curl all of your hair, this process can take up to 45 minutes
- Plug in your curling iron and adjust the heat setting. In general, coarse or thick hair requires a high temperature (around 400 degrees) and fine hair requires a lower temperature. Your curling iron's manual can help you choose the heat setting for your hair
- Begin with dry, tangle-free hair. If you are using a heat-protecting serum, apply it to your hair now
- When the curling iron is fully heated, separate a lock of hair about 1 inch to 2 inches wide. Open the curling iron and place the end of the lock on the iron's barrel. Close the curling iron to clamp the lock down on the barrel
- Roll the curling iron up the lock of hair until it is about 1 inch from your head. If your hair is long, you can wind your hair in a spiral down the length of the curling iron (instead of curling your hair over itself in the same area) to ensure that the total length is heated
- Hold the curling iron in place for about 10 seconds. Release the curl by opening the clamp and slowly sliding the iron out of your hair
- Continue curling until you have curled all of your hair
- You can play with your curls or gently shake them out a bit if you want to, but don't touch your hair too much or else you will lose the curl and create frizz. Spray the hairspray on your new curls to hold the style in place
- 1 x Hot Tool LCD Hair Curler Curling Iron
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 38.65||USD$ 36.75||USD$ 34.86||USD$ 32.33||USD$ 32.33|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.