Customers Also Bought
- The hair curling iron can help you make your hair roll up
- This kind of hair curling iron won't hurt your hair as long as you use it correctly
- You can only use your fingers to roll up your hair with the hair curling iron
- You can send the best curling iron to your friend if she needs one
- Best choice for the middle and short hair young girls
- The cheap curling iron can be used for a long time because of its durable material
- Temperature: +80°C ~ +210°C
- Material: Ceramic Glaze
- Color: Pink & White
- The hair curling iron is easy to use and it won't hurt your hair
- This kind of hair curling iron is designed with soft colors
- The handle design of the hair curling iron is easy to use
- The whole part of this hair iron is heat-resistant and durable for long time using
- This hair iron helps you have a salon results at home
Size in Detail:
- These dimensions are for reference only
How Does a Curling Iron Work?
- For those women who want to make the transition from straight or wavy hair to curly hair, curling irons are nothing short of miraculous. Curling irons allow the process to be done quickly and easily, without the need for uncomfortable hair rollers
- Curling irons need a source of electricity and come with a plug for an electrical outlet. They have an on/off switch, preset temperature settings and the metallic heating element that actually does the work of curling the hair. Warmer temperatures allow less manageable hair to be curled more easily
- When the curling iron is set to a temperature and turned on, the device transmits electricity through the heating element. The metal that makes up the part of the curling iron that actually gets hot is simply a poor conductor of electricity, which means that instead of the electricity passing through it, it creates heat. To prevent the metal from getting too hot due to an excess of electricity, curling irons have a built in thermal switch that stops the flow of electricity when the metal gets to the preset temperature
- The thermal switch is created in such a way so that when it gets hot it expands, and when it expands to a certain size, it stops the flow of electricity. As it cools, it becomes smaller again, allowing the flow of electricity to start the circuit once again. This cycle continues until the power switch is turned off or the preset temperature is changed
- Curling irons can curl hair because hair is essentially a long string of protein, acting like wood fiber. If you heat wood, it becomes malleable and you can form it and shape it. The process of heating the hair and curling it around the curling iron makes it keep that form until it is wetted, when it once again takes its natural shape. The temperature range that actually curls hair is fairly small, so all curling irons operate with close to the same amounts of electricity
About Curling Irons
- Curling irons have been used for all of recorded history, to shape and curl hair, beards, bangs and wigs. Early irons were somewhat dangerous and fluctuating temperatures made it difficult to manipulate hair the same each time. The electric curling iron brought ease and convenience to hair curling and shortened the setting time dramatically. Modern appliances can be used on any hair type, to create a range of styles from tight ringlets to loose waves, for smooth control or added bounce and volume
- A curling iron is an electrical cylindrical device with an attached hinged clamp that uses heat to form hair into curls. Dry hair is usually clamped at the end, then wrapped around the heated metal or ceramic rod and held in place until the hair molds to the proper shape. Smaller size curling iron barrels create tighter curls, while large diameter barrels create loose curls or waves. Curling irons can be used to create curly styles out of naturally straight hair, or to change the shape of naturally curly or wavy hair. Modern curling irons also use ions and infrared heat to reduce frizz and give hair a smoother appearance
- Curling iron manufacturers offer a wide array of choices in size, color, style and technology. Common barrel sizes are 3/4 inch, 1 inch, and 1 ½ inch to create different size curls. Different barrel shapes create traditional curls, angular shapes or ringlets. Use double or triple barrel irons for wavy styles or combination waves and curls. Combination models are fitted with brushes, detanglers or hair drying elements to give users multiple styling tools with one device
- Like blow dryer coils, curling irons can be made of metal, ceramic or tourmaline. Ceramic distributes heat faster and more evenly, lessening damage to hair. Crushed tourmaline added to the heating surface emits more negative ions, which both manufacturers and users claim causes less static and frizz, leaving hair smoother and shinier than conventional irons. Look for models that use infrared heat to penetrate the hair shaft core, allowing for total manipulation of each hair strand and better style results
- Curling irons can be as simple as small travel irons with one or two settings, and as complex as digital models that offer 30 or more individual heat settings, automatic shut-offs and temperature memory. Less expensive models are made with coatings that wear easily, while higher-priced retail and professional series curling irons have several layers of hard baked ceramic that prove more durable and long-wearing
- Use a curling iron to create curls, waves or add volume. Small barrel curling irons will create perfect curls for short hair, or layers of narrow ringlets for long hair. Try a mid-range or large barrel curling iron to create all over waves, or sexy loose curls at the ends of long tresses. Clamp hair at the root, twist and roll to smooth the crown--hold it to heat and add height
- Try a ceramic or tourmaline curling iron for quick curl touch-ps, to reduce frizz and add shine. Roll the curling iron towards the nape for inward curls that frame the face. Use a large barrel iron to smooth hair and then slowly twist at the end for flip styles
- For fine hair, look for irons with lower temperature settings to avoid burning and damaged ends. Ceramic and tourmaline styles help eliminate static and fly-aways. Choose irons with a smoother surface to avoid snagging and breaking hair
- Users with coarse, frizz-prone hair should shop for higher temperature irons. Look for models with blast buttons that give an extra surge of heat to lock in curls. Negative ion and infrared heat irons seal in moisture, reduce frizz and add shine
- Curling a full head of long, thick hair can take a substantial amount of time, so search for irons that heat within a minute and have high enough temperatures to set the curl immediately
- Curling iron use can be traced all the way back to ancient Babylonians and Egyptians and nobles in classical Greece. Early irons were simple metal tongs heated over an open flame, making temperature control tricky and no doubt leading to many singeing accidents. Hundreds of years later, curling tongs remained much the same, being heated on hot wood or coal stoves
- The actual inventor of the modern curling iron remains something of a mystery. Hiram Maxim, inventor of the Maxim machine gun and hundreds of other patents, filed a patent for a improved curling iron in 1866. Most sources agree that around 1870, Maurice Lentheric and Marcel Grateau used hot air drying and a set of curling tongs to create Marcel waves. These tongs could be used to curl or straighten hair. Sets of irons from this era came with stands and were meant to be heated over an oil flame
- In 1959, the French company BaByliss (now owned by Conair) invented and produced the first electric curling iron. Since then, the iron has continually been improved and modified, with each advancement providing more even heating, less hair damage,and longer-lasting curl
- Electric curling irons should never be dropped in water, or used while standing in or coming into contact with tub or sink water. Follow all manufacturer's instructions to avoid burning and damaging hair. Keep iron away from face, hands and scalp to avoid burns. Keep heated portion of iron from coming in contact with any surface to prevent burning or discoloration. Look for models with heat resistant covers that can be placed on the iron immediately after shutting off
- Irons with a rough contact surface can damage and break hair. Watch for wear of protective coating, as exposed metal underneath can heat hair excessively and cause damage. Replace iron immediately when this wearing occurs
- 1 x Curling Iron
Spec Condition New Type Hair Curling Irons Color Pink & White Material Ceramic Glaze Features Features The hair curling iron can help you make your hair roll up
This kind of hair curling iron won't hurt your hair as long as you use it correctly
You can only use your fingers to roll up your hair with the hair curling iron
You can send the best curling iron to your friend if she needs one
Packaging Package Included 1 x Curling Iron
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 19.66||USD$ 18.65||USD$ 17.64||USD$ 16.29||USD$ 16.29|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.