Customers Also Bought
- Color: Silver & White
- Rated Power: 30W
- Power Wire Length: 1.5m/59.0in
- Total Length: 32.5cm/12.8in
- Heating Part Length: 12.0cm/4.7in
- Diameter: 2.2cm/0.9in
- Material: Ceramic
- High Temperature: +200℃
- Low Temperature: +170℃
- This hair iron is featured with two temperature settings, helping you to curl your hair more easily
- The heat carrier of this hair iron can be rotated optionally
- This hair iron made of ceramic can protect your hair at maximum extent
- White and silver color makes this kind of hair rollers more noble, displaying your quality of life
- This hair iron can create beautiful, shining and healthy waves
- Connection of the curling iron can be bent easily and optionally, providing more convenience
- It is a perfect gift for yourself or someone special to you
- With the silver and white color as well as the special design, this kind of hair rollers is popular with those who pay much attention to quality of life
- Made of high quality materials, the ceramic hair iron is heat-resistant and durable for long time using
- Featured with two temperature settings, this curling iron is suitable for any hair quality
- Handle of the hair iron is shapened to fit your hand well
- Keep your tender skin away from the heat carrier so that you won't be hurt
How to Make Perfect Curls With a Curling Iron:
Adding curls to your locks with a curling iron transforms straight hair into a voluminous, sassy hairstyle. There are many different types of curls, from tight to loose and wavy. Control the shape of your curls by using different sizes of curling irons. Manipulate the direction of the curl by the way you hold your curling iron. A good curling iron along with good technique produces perfect curls
- Divide your hair into three sections -- back, right side and left side of your head
- Curl the back section first. Use hair clips to pin up the other two sections
- Plug in the curling iron. Choose the correct heat setting. If you have thick, unruly hair, it's best to choose a high heat setting. A lower heat setting is good for fine, easily damaged hair. Let the curling iron fully heat before beginning
- Grasp a 1 to 2-inch section of hair from the back and clamp the curling iron in the middle of it. Slide the curling iron down to the end of the section. Roll the curling iron so that the hair wraps around it until it's about 3 inches away from your scalp
- Hold the curling iron still for about 20 seconds. Unwind the hair from the curling iron and allow it to fall down
- Curl 1 to 2-inch sections to complete the entire back of your head. Once you have finished with that section, spray it with a lightweight hairspray if your hair easily loses curl
- Take out the clip from your left or right section and repeat the curling process you used on the back of your head. Use the same method on your last section of hair
- Check your curls in a mirror. If you think they need more volume, use a lightweight mousse.Spray the mousse on your hands and gently scrunch it through the curls. To achieve wavier, looser curls, run a wide-tooth comb through your curls in small, short strokes
How to Curl Your Hair With a Small Curling Iron:
Curling irons are hot styling tools used to create curls in hair. Small curling irons (such as .75-inch diameter) provide tight, springy curls and spirals. They can also create volume for fine hair. Whether you use iron-plated, ceramic, or tourmaline curling irons, the curling process is the same. If you plan to curl all of your hair, this process can take up to 45 minutes
- Plug in your curling iron and adjust the heat setting. In general, coarse or thick hair requires a high temperature (around 400 degrees) and fine hair requires a lower temperature. Your curling iron's manual can help you choose the heat setting for your hair
- Begin with dry, tangle-free hair. If you are using a heat-protecting serum, apply it to your hair now
- When the curling iron is fully heated, separate a lock of hair about 1 inch to 2 inches wide. Open the curling iron and place the end of the lock on the iron's barrel. Close the curling iron to clamp the lock down on the barrel
- Roll the curling iron up the lock of hair until it is about 1 inch from your head. If your hair is long, you can wind your hair in a spiral down the length of the curling iron (instead of curling your hair over itself in the same area) to ensure that the total length is heated
- Hold the curling iron in place for about 10 seconds. Release the curl by opening the clamp andslowly sliding the iron out of your hair
- Continue curling until you have curled all of your hair
- You can play with your curls or gently shake them out a bit if you want to, but don't touch your hair too much or else you will lose the curl and create frizz. Spray the hairspray on your new curls to hold the style in place
- 1 x Curling Iron
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 11.29||USD$ 10.59||USD$ 9.89||USD$ 8.95||USD$ 8.95|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.