Customers Also Bought
- Soft-core Material: Electrical Stone Ceramic
- Barred Body Material: Soaking Pit Metal
- Color: White & Black
- Heat Carrier Diameter: 2.1-3.0cm/0.8-1.2in
- Adjustable Temperature Range: +140℃ ~ +220℃
- Power: 25W-39W
- Rated Voltage: 110-220V/50Hz
- Made of the best intelligent white ceramic which is said to be the superexcellent material for a hair iron, the surface part of hair iron makes sure that the hair iron does no harm to your hair
- Featured with variable temperature settings, this hair iron helps you to curl your hair more easily
- This kind of hair rollers is designed with digital controller, helping you to control it by yourself
- Unique design of the ceramic curling iron makes the thermal energy distribute averagely
- This ceramic curling iron brings you a beautiful hair style, and your charming appearance will be the most attractive one
- Specially designed slim handle is comfortable to touch and anti-slip
- This kind of hair rollers is a perfect gift for someone special to you
- This kind of hair rollers designed with simple and liberal style is popular with those who are after fashion
- The whole part of this hair iron is heat-resistant and durable for long time using
- Surface part of hair iron touching your hair is made of the best ceramic which is said to be the superexcellent material for a hair iron, making sure that the hair iron do little harm to your hair
- Digital controller is designed so that you can control the hair iron by yourself
- The power line of the hair iron is long enough for using, providing more convenience
- Holder is designed to make it more convenient to place the hair iron
- Authenticated by CE European Union, this kind of hair rollers is safe enough
Instructions for Curling Hair With a Curling Iron:
Preparing Your Hair
- The first step, after plugging in your curling iron, is to choose a heat setting. If you have thick hair, choose a higher temperature, and if you have thinner hair, pick a low temperature
- Prep your hair by using a product meant to protect your hair from heat. This will ensure your hair won't be damaged by the curling iron. Dry your hair before curling it, and don't touch the metal barrel with your hand or scalp
Using the Curling Iron
- Gather a 1-inch section of hair from the front of your head. Open the barrel of the curling iron by squeezing the handle. Place the hair between the open plates and clamp down. Slide the barrel down to the end of the hair, without the iron letting go of the hair. Curl the iron under and continue to wrap the hair around the iron until you are near the root. Hold there for 30 seconds and then release
- Although you are curling upward toward your head, it is important to not let the barrel touch your scalp or neck. The high temperature is capable of burning and scarring your skin. Repeat this motion on each of the remaining sections of your hair
- To create spiral curls, angle the curling iron until it is almost vertical. You can have flipped hair by curling upward instead of under. For tight curls, spray your hair with hairspray while it is still wrapped around the curling iron. For looser curls, finger wave your hair before using hair spray
- You can also vary the shape of your curls by switching to a curling iron with a larger or smaller barrel. Large barrels create large waves, and small barrels create small curls
How to Make Perfect Curls With a Curling Iron:
Adding curls to your locks with a curling iron transforms straight hair into a voluminous, sassy hairstyle. There are many different types of curls, from tight to loose and wavy. Control the shape of your curls by using different sizes of curling irons. Manipulate the direction of the curl by the way you hold your curling iron. A good curling iron along with good technique produces perfect curls
- Divide your hair into three sections -- back, right side and left side of your head
- Curl the back section first. Use hair clips to pin up the other two sections
- Plug in the curling iron. Choose the correct heat setting. If you have thick, unruly hair, it's best to choose a high heat setting. A lower heat setting is good for fine, easily damaged hair. Let the curling iron fully heat before beginning
- Grasp a 1 to 2-inch section of hair from the back and clamp the curling iron in the middle of it. Slide the curling iron down to the end of the section. Roll the curling iron so that the hair wraps around it until it's about 3 inches away from your scalp
- Hold the curling iron still for about 20 seconds. Unwind the hair from the curling iron and allow it to fall down
- Curl 1 to 2-inch sections to complete the entire back of your head. Once you have finished with that section, spray it with a lightweight hairspray if your hair easily loses curl
- Take out the clip from your left or right section and repeat the curling process you used on the back of your head. Use the same method on your last section of hair
- Check your curls in a mirror. If you think they need more volume, use a lightweight mousse. Spray the mousse on your hands and gently scrunch it through the curls. To achieve wavier, looser curls, run a wide-tooth comb through your curls in small, short strokes
How to Use a Ceramic Curling Iron on Long Hair:
Having long hair opens up a world of hairstyle opportunities. Using a ceramic curling iron on long hair is an easy way to add soft waves and sexy style. While the idea of a curling iron makes many women a little nervous, practice definitely makes perfect in this case. Grab your ceramic curling iron and curl away
- Use a shine serum specifically for protecting hair from hot styling tools. Use the product sparingly, as it will weigh hair down, shorten the life of your curls and make your hair look dirty. Start with a pea-sized amount, rub it between your palms and work your way from the ends towards the scalp. Stay about an inch or two away from the roots to keep the hair from looking greasy
- Separate dry hair into one- to two-inch sections, depending on how big and loose you want the curls to be. The larger the curling iron, the bigger and softer your curls will be. Use an oven glove (you'll need the kind that separates all of your fingers, a mitten won't work) and wrap the hair around the iron. Make sure that the tip of the iron is consistently angled down. If you turn the iron in different directions, your curls will all point in different directions. Wrap the hair that is closest to your scalp around the base of the iron and work your way toward the tip of the iron. Though your curling iron probably has a clip to hold hair in place while it sets, holding it with the oven glove and keeping the clip off of it will create much more natural-looking curls
- Separate the curls gently with your fingers. If you want them to be softer, brush through your hair using your finger tips. Once you have achieved the exact look you want, spray lightly hairspray. How much hairspray you use is completely dependent on how much hair you have, how well it holds a style naturally and how natural you want you hair to feel. The more spray you use, the better your curls will hold, but beware as a lot of hairspray can create an obvious coat of product on the hair, which can make it look and feel unnatural
How to Curl Your Hair With a Small Curling Iron:
Curling irons are hot styling tools used to create curls in hair. Small curling irons (such as .75-inch diameter) provide tight, springy curls and spirals. They can also create volume for fine hair. Whether you use iron-plated, ceramic, or tourmaline curling irons, the curling process is the same. If you plan to curl all of your hair, this process can take up to 45 minutes
- Plug in your curling iron and adjust the heat setting. In general, coarse or thick hair requires a high temperature (around 400 degrees) and fine hair requires a lower temperature. Your curling iron's manual can help you choose the heat setting for your hair
- Begin with dry, tangle-free hair. If you are using a heat-protecting serum, apply it to your hair now
- When the curling iron is fully heated, separate a lock of hair about 1 inch to 2 inches wide. Open the curling iron and place the end of the lock on the iron's barrel. Close the curling iron to clamp the lock down on the barrel
- Roll the curling iron up the lock of hair until it is about 1 inch from your head. If your hair is long, you can wind your hair in a spiral down the length of the curling iron (instead of curling your hair over itself in the same area) to ensure that the total length is heated
- Hold the curling iron in place for about 10 seconds. Release the curl by opening the clamp and slowly sliding the iron out of your hair
- Continue curling until you have curled all of your hair
- You can play with your curls or gently shake them out a bit if you want to, but don't touch your hair too much or else you will lose the curl and create frizz. Spray the hairspray on your new curls to hold the style in place
- 1 x Curling Iron
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 20.13||USD$ 19.04||USD$ 17.96||USD$ 16.52||USD$ 16.52|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.