Customers Also Bought
- Excellent quality
- With this blade knife you're always just a snap away from a sharp point
- Blades are retractable for safety, and snap off easily when a fresh point is desired
- Easy to use and carry
- It is very convenient to use and easy to handle
- It is really a good choice for office
- As the durable and practical cutter, this circular cutter blade is perfectly customized for you to cut paper
- The simple appearance but high performance of this circular cutter blade is the stunning part
- With simple and practical design, this paper cutter blade is very convenient to use and easy to handle
- And made of high quality material, this rotary cutter blade is durable for a long time use in daily life
- This circular cutter blade is retractable for safety and snap off easily when a fresh point is desired
How to Sharpen a Paper Cutter Blade?
Paper cutters are used in offices and home craft rooms. These leverage powered devices allow you to make smooth, precision cuts to shape all sizes and weights of paper. A sharp blade is essential for your paper cutter to work properly. Sharpening the blade on your guillotine style paper cutter will take some time, the proper equipment, a bit of know how and a lot of practice. Once the technique is mastered, your paper cutter will be as sharp as a razor and cutting uniform edges.
- Close the paper cutter's bladed swing arm. Hold the handle of the swing arm firmly in the down position with one hand while you remove the retaining bolt from the hinge side of the arm with your adjustable wrench. Grasp the frame of the arm and pull the swing arm free of the main body of the cutter. Be careful of the blade when handling the swing arm.
- Flip the swing arm so that the blade is facing upward and the beveled side of the blade is facing you. Slide the frame down into the bench mounted vise and close the vise so that its jaws grip the frame of the arm without obstructing the blade.
- Stand so that you are facing the end of the swing arm. Turn on your rotary tool's "Power" switch and bring it to full speed. Hold the tool at a 22-degree angle to the blade. Touch the spinning bit against the far end of the beveled side of the blade and pull it towards you while you maintain the same pressure and angle. Repeat this stroke until the edge of the blade is smooth and sharp.
- Wipe the blade clean with a dry rag to get rid of any debris from sharpening. Pour a tablespoon of vegetable oil onto a rag and wipe the blade to protect the metal from rust. Set the blade into place on the main body of the cutter. Slide the retaining bolt through the arm and into the cutter. Twist the bolt as tight as possible by hand. Snug the retaining bolt with your adjustable wrench. Lift the swing arm, insert a piece of paper into the cutter and press the swing arm down to test out your blade.
Tips & Warnings
- There are many varieties and styles of paper cutters. The guillotine style cutter is detailed here, but the blade sharpening process on any cutter is much the same. Remove the blade, clamp it down and sharpen it with your rotary tool at a 22 degree angle. See your manufacturer's recommendations for specific removal instructions.
- Many rotary cutter devices are self-sharpening and other types of cutters have fixed blades and cannot be disassembled. These cutters cannot be sharpened. Again, refer to your manufacturer's recommendations for specific guidelines concerning your paper cutter.
- Always wear gloves and use caution when working with a blade.
- Safety glasses and a good pair of work gloves are a necessity when working with a rotary tool.
How to Sharpen a Rotary Cutter Blade?
If you have a large tool collection, there's a good chance that several of those tools use rotary blades, those flat round discs of metal with alternating beveled teeth all around. Circular saws, table saws, miter saws and others use essentially the same principle of spinning that blade forward through the wood. Like any blade, rotary blades get dull with use. If you're doing trimwork or other jobs that require precision cuts, you'll want to buy a new blade. But if you just need to sharpen a saw to finish some rip-out or rough cutting, take 10 minutes and do it yourself. (This plan isn't recommended for carbide blades, as the metal is likely to be harder than your file.)
- Remove the blade from your saw according to the instructions. Clamp the blade into the vise on your workbench.
- Put a crayon mark on any one of the teeth.
- Note which of the teeth have their beveled edges facing you as you look at the flat side of the blade and which are turned away from you. They will be alternating. Set the tip of your file against one of the teeth in which the bevel is facing you, at or near the crayon mark. Stroke the file along the bevel, climbing toward the tip and back down. Give it three or four strokes.
- Skip a tooth and go to the next tooth on which the beveled side is facing you. Repeat the process. Continue around the saw, taking it out of the vise and rotating it as necessary to get to the bottom teeth. Continue until you come back to your crayon mark, so you know you've gone all the way around the blade.
- Flip the blade around in the vise so you're looking at the other flat side. Repeat the whole process, starting with marking a tooth with the crayon and again sharpening the teeth with the bevels facing you. Put your blade back on the saw.
Tips & Warnings
- Make sure your saw is unplugged when you remove or reinstall the blade.
- 1 x Cutter
General Brand Asmix Spec Condition New Type Cutter Features Features Excellent quality
With this blade knife you're always just a snap away from a sharp point
Blades are retractable for safety, and snap off easily when a fresh point is desired
Packaging Package Included 1 x Cutter
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 14.43||USD$ 13.93||USD$ 13.43||USD$ 12.76||USD$ 12.76|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.