Customers Also Bought
- The bicycle flashlight with 3W white color light is super bright and exquisite
- Pulling design head bicycle flashlight can realize the improvement of irradiation distance
- Waterproof design bicycle flashlight will be your great assistant or partner to cope with bad outdoor environment
- The bicycle LED light has 3 different modes of operation making your bicycle hard to miss
- The bicycle flashlight provides a powerful beam which is excellent for both cyclists and motorists
- Lightweight, compact design, easy to install and remove
- The bicycle flashlight can be used for reading, inspection, 119 rescue and repair shop
- LED Bicycle Light is extremely easy to mount on your bicycle
- Keep the lamp steady light when your bike make a brake suddenly
- Suitable for fixing on the bicycle to assure safety
- Power: 3W
- Light Color: White
- Material: Aluminium Alloy
- Length: 10.3-11.4cm/4.1-4.5in
- Powered by: 3 x AAA batteries
- Super bright and exquisite. The cycling flashlight made from aluminum alloy which is durable and waterproof
- Cycling CREE bicycle flashlight can realize the improvement of irradiation distance
- Adopt CREE Q5 emitter, the 3W bright bicycle flashlight will make everything visible
- The bright bicycle flashlight with compact design will light your way and make you more safe
- This bicycle CREE flashlight will make you highly visible to everyone you share the roads or paths in the darkness
Size in Detail:
Light Your Way:
About Bicycle Lights:
When it comes to riding a bicycle, safety is of utmost importance. Purchasing biking implements such as deflectors and bells helps you ride a bike safely during both day and night hours. It is more hazardous for you to ride at night, so using a light increases your visibility to other vehicle drivers.
- A bicycle light allows you to be more visible during evening hours, reducing the chance of being hit or colliding with another object. A bicycle light can also help you see obstacles in the dark that may be hazardous, such as bumps and sharp objects. This improves your confidence at night and keeps you safer.
- Although there are multiple ways that lights can be attached to your bike, a typical bicycle light mounts on the handlebars, the steering column or the front forks. Depending on the model you acquired, the light can then be turned on and off before you ride or during your ride. Many lights also include a blinking, pulsating and steady light pattern.
- Despite many popular beliefs, bicycle lights are not extremely strong sources of illumination. Bicycle lights shine up to 20 feet in front of a bicycle, but rarely any further. Replacing reflectors with bicycle lights is also dangerous, as doing so can lead another vehicle operator to believe that you are traveling in a direction that varies from your actual movement. Additionally, bicycle lights are not designed to be used on any other vehicle apart from a bicycle, such as a motorcycle or car.
- Always consider whether or not the type of mounting system you are acquiring will be appropriate for your bike. Be sure it won't inhibit the usage and operation of any of your bicycle's components. Bicycle lights also come in a range of sizes and bulb types that affect how well you can see and how well others see you. LED lights provide wide fields of vision at short distances. They are also very visible to most vehicle operators. Halogen and incandescent lights provide a narrow field of vision at greater distances, but are smaller and more focused, thus making them difficult for other vehicles to see.
Uses of Bicycle Lights:
- Cycling Visibility: Many cyclists use lights to alert other evening travelers to their presence. Most states require only forward-facing white lights and red tail lights, though lights of other colors are permissible as long as white lights are not aft mounted and red lights are not fore mounted. Lights that blink are easily noticed. Bicycle light reflectors are not enough for visibility as reflectors only work in very specific conditions, according to bicycle expert John Schubert
- Cycling Night Vision: Twenty-four-hour mountain bike racing continually pushes the limits of bicycle lighting, according to Bicycle Times website. Brighter, lighter and longer lasting bicycle headlights are commonplace and available in replaceable and rechargeable battery configurations. Many racers and commuters have discovered the joy of clearly seeing the path ahead and easily avoiding tree roots or potholes while cycling after dark. Quality lights are available in both bicycle and rider gear, such as helmet, attachments
- Emergency Cycling Flashlight: A common use for bicycle lighting is trail- or ride-side maintenance, such as flat fixing. Changing or repairing a bicycle tube, making a minor adjustment or fixing a broken chain are incredibly difficult actions to perform in limited light situations encountered when cycling in the dark. An emergency flashlight can help. Also, using a bicycle light as a flashlight signal could alert rescue squads to crash site positions or injured riders. Flashlights are also invaluable for checking maps when out at night
- Many states require bicycle lights after dusk. Inquire about your local bicycle laws to avoid citations and traffic violations while riding in the evening. If bicycle light laws are in place, ride with lights and deflectors suitable for nighttime use. If your law has a minimum visibility distance for lights, test your bicycle lighting system at the required distance to ensure that you will be visible to other vehicles.
- Color is random in delivery
- 1 x Mini Hard Light Cycling Accessories Light
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.12||USD$ 7.10||USD$ 7.07||USD$ 7.03|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.