Customers Also Bought
- This bicycle computer has the proper size that convenient to install it
- With this bicycle computer, you can know your exercising situation very well
- This is a high quality bicycle computer that can be used for a long time
- The best bicycle computer features many functions that are very useful for your riding
- This bicycle speedometer has the function of waterproof that you don't worry about the rain days
- If you want get the useful and proper exercise, you need this bicycle computer to help you
- The shape of this bicycle computer is very beautiful that can make your bike more fashionable
- You can use this bicycle computer every moment if only you ride
- This bicycle computer is a good helper for you when you ride out
- The buttons have the proper size that you can press comfortablely
- This bicycle computer has many functions that can record your riding situation
- The screen of this kind of bicycle computer is big enough for reading
- The back of this bicycle computer has teh instructions that you can handle it easily
- This beautiful bicycle computer ia matched your bike very well
How to Test a Bicycle Speedometer
Whether you are training for a bicycle race or just curious about how fast you can ride, bicycle speedometers are only going to help if they are working properly, But how do you know if the reading is accurate? There is a simple speedometer checking method that's fairly easy to do and still accurate enough to let you know if you are having problems
- Put the speedometer on the bicycle according to the speedometer manufacturer's instructions
- Find a relatively flat road or bicycle path and find out how long the road or path is
- Time how long it takes you to ride your bicycle down the path or road you have selected. Try to peddle the bicycle at a steady speed and observe the reading on the speedometer
- Calculate the speed you were traveling using the formula "rate equals distance divided by time," or R=D/T. For example, if you peddled your bicycle 1/2 mile (.5 miles) in 15 minutes (.25 hours), your formula would be: R=.5/.25. This works out to 2 mph
- Compare your speedometer reading to the rate you calculated with the rate equation. If the two numbers match, your bicycle speedometer is correct
- 1 x Cycling Computer
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.81||USD$ 7.77||USD$ 7.74||USD$ 7.69|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.