Customers Also Bought
- With our wireless cycling computer, it will be very easy for you to catch your speed
- The wireless cycling computer helps you away from those troublesome wires
- Our wireless cycling computer is made waterproof
- The waterproof Mountain Bike Computer is set with ball switch inside
- The waterproof design would not disturb your exercises in rainy days
- Color: Black
- Size: 5.1 x 4.6 x 2cm/2.0 x 1.8 x 0.8in(H x W x T)
- This Wireless Cycle Computer can show you accurate data in your trip
- This Wireless Cycle Computer has many functions, such as time display, average speed shown, current speed shown, total distance shown, maximum speed shown, etc...
- This Best Bicycle Computer can also reserve your mileage after changing battery
- You can easily install this Exercise Bike Computer on your bicycle
- Featuring waterproof designed Wireless Cycle Computer still works in the water
How to Mount a Bicycle Computer
Bicycle computers measure your current and average speed, distance traveled and a myriad of other information while you ride. A bicycle computer is the ultimate companion to your training regimen, allowing you to track accurately and effectively the riding you've done. Installing and using a bicycle computer can be somewhat daunting at first, but with a little patience, anyone can be out riding and tracking his mileage in no time.
- Remove the bicycle computer from its packaging and verify that you have all the parts you will need to complete the installation. You should have a computer face, a computer face handlebar mount, a small magnet, a speed sensor and several zip ties. If your computer is a wired type, the computer face and speed sensor will be connected.
- Use two zip ties to attach the speed sensor to the right fork leg of the bike, facing forward. Attach the small magnet to a spoke on the wheel so that it will pass closely by the speed sensor's magnet marking. The magnet should pass no more than 5 mm away from the sensor.
- Wrap the cable that connects the speed sensor to the computer face handlebar mount (if installing a wire-type computer) around the front brake cable a few times so that it won't get caught in the wheel. Wrap the computer face handlebar mount around the handlebar and fasten the mount using a Phillips screwdriver and the included hardware.
- Remove the back of the computer face and set the battery in place. Close the face of the computer and attach it to the computer face handlebar mount by sliding it upward onto the clasp. Press the face of the computer once to turn it on, then give the front wheel a good spin to be sure the computer recognizes the speed sensor.
- Refer to the owner's manual included with your computer to set the time and wheel size according to the size of the wheels on your bike. When you're all set up, take your bike out for a test ride and start recording your performance.
- 1 x Cycling Computer
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.90||USD$ 9.53||USD$ 9.17||USD$ 8.68|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.