Customers Also Bought
- This pair of men cycling pants is soft, light weight and exceptionally comfortable
- This pair of men bike pants can keep you dry and cool in the hot condition and warm in cold condition
- Featuring strong air permeability, even you are sweaty, the men cycling pants will never adhere to your skin
- Cool max, quick dry function of the men bike pants make you feel more comfortable
- The special design and high quality material ensure the performance and comfort of the outdoor cycling pants
- Special fit for cyclist posture, this pair of men bike pants will be the best choice for you
- Color: Black
- The front part of this pair of men bike pants is made of windproof material, which will make you warm in cold weather
- Less chafing and more comfort due to elastic design for the back part of this pair of men bike pants
- The special design with nice appearance and good zipper makes you feel cool and comfortable when you ride in the men cycling pants
- The high quality material and fine workmanship make this pair of bike pants comfortable and durable
- This pair of bike pants also can be a great gift for someone special or treat for you
How to Measure:
Size in Detail:
- These dimensions are for reference only, specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Dress Properly for Cycling:
- The right clothing will make you more comfortable and increase your enjoyment of the sport of cycling
- Wear cycling shorts for added padding and to prevent chafing
- Buy a bike jersey that fits properly when you are in riding position. Most jerseys also have rear pockets, useful for carrying food, tools and identification
- Consider arm warmers or leg warmers for cooler days. These can be stowed away in your jersey when you don't need them
- Buy gloves for riding comfort and protection in case of a fall
- Consider a light shell for rain or cooler weather. This can also be stowed in your jersey when you don't need it
- Consider tights for cold-weather riding
- Buy cycling shoes for added comfort and pedaling efficiency. Cycling shoes generally fit best with thin cycling socks
How to Select Cycling Pants:
- If one fundamental piece of apparel for women is the little black dress, for the cyclist, male or female, it is the pair of little black shorts. But while they all look basically the same, there are many features to consider. With the many styles of cycling shorts to choose from, you will want to carefully consider features and how they relate to your body type and riding style
- First, take some measurements. Measure the length of your thigh on the outside of your leg from the waistline to upper thigh, mid-thigh and lower thigh. Do the same three measurements on the inside leg, starting from the crotch area for inseam length. You may need to try out the different lengths to decide which length provides you the most comfortable ride. Also measure your waist, hip and thigh circumferences. Write these measurements down on a piece of notepaper and put it near your computer to refer to while shopping online
- Decide which of the two main choices of cycling shorts you would like: loose-fitting or fitted. Loose-fit shorts usually come with a form-fitting liner. They are typically worn by the casual road rider and serve two purposes: for the preferred appearance over form-fit shorts and for the practical purpose of having pockets. The liner inseam is a couple inches shorter than the outer loose-fit short
- Fitted shorts are perfect for longer-distance riding. They should always have crotch padding, typically chamois, for comfort and wicking of moisture to prevent chafing. Although fitted shorts tend to stay put, they often also have fabric-covered gripping around the legs for assurance that the shorts won't ride up the leg and bunch uncomfortably.
- Also available are "bib shorts"---a one-piece shirt/short combo. If you are an all-weather rider, you should also look into rain gear. Better cycling rain pants are multilayered and come with articulated knees for ease of pedaling
- Research before heading out to the stores to see some shorts in person and try some on. There are literally hundreds of websites for cycling-specific or general sports apparel. Browse around and get a sense of the language used to describe various features and fabrics. Then you can go brick-and-mortar shopping armed with basic knowledge of what is available, what features to search for and in what general price ranges they all land
- Go to a store and try on some shorts. If there is a sizable cycling store near you, start there. They will most likely have the largest selection of cycling shorts. And that way you will be able to try on a pair of shorts and actually sit on a bicycle with them on. If you are a serious cyclist, you will likely begin and end your shopping excursion at the cycling store
- Check out the general fitness stores for cycling-specific apparel that may be more in your price range. If you are a casual cyclist just looking to be more comfortable than riding in jeans with the legs secured with a rubber band to protect them from the chain or if you're just getting started in cycling, the best deal may be more important to you at this point than the top-of-the-line garment
- 1 x Pair of Cycling Pants
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 27.21||USD$ 26.56||USD$ 25.90||USD$ 25.03|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?