Customers Also Bought
- Lightweight, good PVC & nylon & carbon fiber materials reinforced soles of the bike cycling shoes deliver maximum power transfer
- Bike cycling shoes feature reinforced synthetic uppers for durability
- Velcro closures of the mountain bike shoes are easy to wear and take off
- Layer mesh of the breathability bicycle shoes provides excellent breathability
- Carbon fiber shoes are safe, more efficient and more convenient than clips and straps
- Comfortable mesh uppers to breathe and keep your feet cool and dry
- Patented ratcheting power strap of the bike cycling shoes secures a perfect fit
- Material: PVC & Nylon & Carbon Fiber
- Size: 39-45
- These bike cycling shoes are the best choice for the cycling people
- The velcro closures are safer, more efficient and more convenient than clips and straps
- Lightweight and fashion bike cycling shoes deliver maximum power transfer
- This pair of bike cycling shoes comes with ventilated insole, soft and comfortable
- Durable sole details of the sports shoes provide excellent longitudinal and transverse arch support
How to Measure:
Size Reference Table:
- There may be certain error of these dimensions. Specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Use Cycling Shoes:
Cycling is a sport in which every aerodynamic and weight advantage counts. Carbon fiber and titanium alloys are used to lighten frames, and space-age helmets reduce drag. Also helping to maximize efficiency are cycling shoes. They lock the pedals on to the bottom of the cyclists' feet, which allows for lighter pedals and a better, more consistent energy transfer between the cyclist and the pedals
- Install clipless pedals onto your bike and attach clipless inserts onto the soles of your cycling shoes. Attach the spikes on the bottom if you plan on mountain biking, so if there is a hill, the shoes will have traction on any rough terrain or loose gravel
- Straddle the frame of the bike with one foot poised on the pedal ready to push. Clip this foot in by stepping down on the pedal with the clipless insert and begin pedaling
- Clip in the other foot using the same technique as before after you have gained your balance. There is no rush to get both feet clipped in so don't panic if the shoe doesn't clip in perfectly on the first try
- Pedal normally, but take care to unclip your shoes before coming to a stop. When pedaling with cycling shoes, you can effectively exert pressure at any point of the pedal's rotation and not only downward force. Initially both pushing and pulling on the pedals will work new muscles but once your body has become accustomed to the motion, it will enhance the efficiency of your pedal strokes
- Twist your foot sideways away from the bike frame to unclip from the pedals when you want to stop and put a foot down. Nearly every cyclist adjusting to clipless pedals will stop without unclipping and topple over sideways still attached to the bike; mind you don't make this mistake
How to Buy Bike Shoes:
- Buying bike shoes is a great first step toward improving your cycling comfort and efficiency
- Consider what type of pedals you plan to use. If you want clipless pedals, make sure the shoes are a good match for the specific pedals you'll buy (some shoes work with certain pedals better than others)
- Be aware that if you plan to use regular pedals with clips and straps, some bike shoes have velcro or other straps that will interfere with the toe straps
- Decide how much you want to spend. More expensive shoes tend to be lighter, stiffer and more durable
- Consider mountain-biking shoes for everything except road racing. Good mountain-biking shoes are almost as light and stiff as road shoes, and you can walk in them
- Think about fit. Bike shoes should fit tighter than normal walking shoes, but they shouldn't be uncomfortable. Try them on with thin cycling socks
- Consider materials. Leather shoes seem to be less common these days, perhaps because there are many great, durable and breathable man-made alternatives
- Consider color. Cycling shoes come in some pretty wild colors. Be sure to choose shoes that won't make you feel silly later on
How to Protect Your Shoes:
- I suggest purchasing a waterproofing spray and applying it to your shoes IMMEDIATELY after you buy them. Yes, that means before you ever stick your feet inside of them. I know, I know. The sales people at Finish Line have tried to sell you this stuff before. But guess what? It actually works
- Water repellents work by essentially clogging the pores of materials that your shoes are made out of. Of course, when water can not find its way into the pores of your shoes, there is no way for the pores of your shoes to expand and contract. That means your new Sperry topsiders will be more resilient and will last far longer than they would having not been waterproofed
- 1 x Pair of Cycling Shoes
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 71.20||USD$ 68.84||USD$ 66.48||USD$ 63.34||USD$ 63.34|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.