Customers Also Bought
- Material: Engineering Plastics
- Power Source: 1 x CR2032 Button Cell
- Color: Silver
- Cycling Computer Size: 9.0 x 4.5 x 1.5cm/3.5 x 1.8 x 0.6in(L x W x T)
- LCD Size: 7.3 x 1.7cm/2.8 x 0.6in(L x W)
- Line Length: 82.0cm/32.3in
- Brand: Other Brand
- Made in Asia
- This is the best bicycle computer with the function of scan, TMR, clock, speed, AVS, MXS, DIS, CAL, ODO, RPM and waterproof etc.
- There are mode, set and up buttons on this sports cycling computer
- Hanging out with your bicycle team with this digital sports cycling computer will be a wise choice
- This digital stopwatch has a fancy look with the design of four sections
- The screen of the sports cycling computer has the function of over stable display, so that you can use it even during night
- The digital sports cycling computer is equipped with automatic power saving function
- Each detail should be paid attention to ensure that every process without any defect
- Wholesale LCD Speed Stopwatch Cycling Computer at Dailyshop.com, you will get the best price
- Hanging out with your bicycle team with this digital sports cycling computer will be good choice
- The screen of the sports cycling computer has the function of backlight display , so that you can use it even during night
- Each detail is paid attention and to ensure that every process without any defect
- This bicycle computer is with top grade high brillance cold light source, you can check your statistics at night clearly
- The cycling computer automatically displays the traveling distance, cycling time, real-time speed, traveling time, current time, current date, etc
How to Install a Bicycle Computer?
Install a bicycle computer to keep a rider informed on both how far the ride is and how fast he's going. A computer also allows the rider to obtain information about average speed and miles traveled in a single ride, as well as total miles traveled over multiple rides. With this, a rider is able to keep tabs on his workout and make sure he's improving
- Remove all of the parts from the package and locate the both spoke magnet and sensor. For now, set aside the bracket and computer
- Attach the spoke magnet to one of the spokes loosely on the front wheel of the bicycle, about midway up. This way it can easily be moved to line up with the sensor
- Use the transparent tape, rather than the zip-ties included in the package, to attach the sensor to the front fork
- Re-align the spoke magnet to the sensor that is attached to the front fork. Tighten the spoke magnet so it is unable to move
- Tape the wire of the sensor to the front fork in a couple of places, then work it up towards the cables, twisting the wire around the cable, heading up towards the handlebars of the bicycle
- Install the bracket onto the handlebars securely with a screwdriver and trim any excess band that remains
- Place the computer into the bracket. Make sure it is clicked in and secure on the bicycle. Test the unit prior to going outside to make sure the install is done correctly and everything is working the way it should
How Does a Bike Computer Work?
- A bike computer is a small electronic device attached to your bicycle. Many models now come with a small solar-energy cell that powers the device in conjunction with a battery backup. Its purpose is to indicate the speed at which the bike is traveling, as well as the total distance the bike has traveled. Some high-end models allow you to program them with your height, age, weight and blood pressure so it can calculate your heart rate
- The computer comes in two parts. The readout is connected by a long wire to a passive magnetic sensor. The second part is a magnetic clamp that you screw down into place along the inside rim of your front tire. The readout is fastened by means of several adjustable screws to the bike's handlebars, so it's in easy view. The sensor with the wire is threaded down the length of the bike's handlebars to the top of the fork. The sensor is mounted snugly at the top of the fork so that, when the tire spins, the magnetic clamp crosses directly in front of the sensor's lens
- Before the computer will work correctly, you must input the size of your bike's tires so the computer will know their circumference. With this knowledge, the computer can calculate how far you travel each time the tires make a full revolution. The computer calculates your speed based on how much time passes between sensor trips
- 1 x Cycling Computer
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.42||USD$ 8.80||USD$ 8.18||USD$ 7.35|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.