Customers Also Bought
General Brand WALLKE Spec Condition New Type Dart Shafts Material Aluminium alloy Dimension 50mm / 1.96in(L) Quantity 3 Features Features Dress up your darts with these great looking WALLKE top spin grooved dart shafts
With a spinning top that will rotate the flight for an incoming dart to reduce deflection and improve scoring
It is specified to give true flight and greater accuracy
Features a lightweight, yet durable design
Packaging Package Included 3 x WALLKE Top Spin Grooved Dart Shafts
- Dress up your darts with these great looking WALLKE top spin grooved dart shafts
- With a spinning top that will rotate the flight for an incoming dart to reduce deflection and improve scoring
- It is specified to give true flight and greater accuracy
- Features a lightweight, yet durable design
- Size: 50mm / 1.96in(L)
- Material: Aluminium alloy
- 50mm Top Spin Grooved Dart Shafts
How to Run a Dart Tournament:
- Tournament Running a dart tournament will be exciting for everyone involved. It does take to time to prepare and usually lasts the entire day. As the teams are eliminated, the tournament will slow down until the end. Before starting the dart tournament, have everything set up. This means having the dartboards and extra bar darts delivered to the establishment where the dart tournament will be held. The supplies that are needed are easy, the time spent running the tournament takes the some time
- The first thing needed to have a dart tournament is at least three to eight dart boards. This will depend on how many entrants are entered into the tournament. For forty teams, at least eight dartboards are needed
- The teams need to register and pay the entry fee. The entry fee is divided between the game board fee and the prize for the first, second and third place winners. Each team will be entered on the scoreboard
- The scoreboard will have all teams names entered as the first entry. The scoreboard will show the teams playing each other to start the tournament. The scoreboard will look like a family tree
- The first round of teams will play until the games are finished. This will take a while to complete since there may be more teams than dartboards. As one team finishes, the next team waiting to play round one will then start playing
- After all the first-round games have been played, the second round will start. The players in the second round are the teams that won in the first round. This will continue until all rounds have been played, and it is down to two teams for the first place win
- The scoreboard shows the two teams that will play off for first place. The team to win this last round will win the first-place prize money
- 3 x WALLKE Top Spin Grooved Dart Shafts
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 11.21||USD$ 11.18||USD$ 11.14||USD$ 11.10||USD$ 11.10|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.