XUENI'ER® Cute Warm Cotton Long Sleeve Unisex Newborn Baby Jumpsuits
Disclaimer: This is an average-size product fit for most people, however we still do precise measurements for your products Please refer to the chart below. Since products vary by stlyes,please take practicality as standard.
Size Reference Table:
Customers Also Bought
- Clearance Sale
- Return Policies
- Material: Cotton & Cashmere
- This is a pair of Cotton Long Sleeve Unisex Newborn Baby Jumpsuits
- High quality material ensures the comfort and soft of this Baby Jumpsuits
- Easy to put on and take off, this Baby Jumpsuits will save you much trouble
- Soft and warm, this Baby Jumpsuits will keep your baby warm
- Stylish design makes this Cotton Jumpsuits the best choice for you
- The baby clothes will be very comfortable for wearing and will not hurt your baby's skin
Size in Detail:
- Measured size refers to the followed measurement image
- Because of measuring by hands, errors must have been existed, controlled from 1 to 5 cm
- These dimensions are for reference only; specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Measure:
- 1 x Pair of Baby Jumpsuits
- 1 x Hat
How to Wash:
Cotton is a durable, soft fiber, and most clothes today are made of it. Cotton is a natural vegetable fiber knitted and woven into fabrics of many textures and weights. While cotton shirts, pants and suits are wardrobe staples for both men and women. Whether your cotton fabrics are voile, organdy, batiste or linen, you can wash them at home and keep these breathable materials clean and pristine.
•l .Pretreat any stains with detergent and cold water. Place one to two teaspoons of liquid detergent on the stains before you load the clothes in the washing machine. Put your cotton fabrics in a small basin filled with cold water. After soaking the fabric for 15 to 30 minutes, gently rub the stain with a short-bristled brush. Roll your shirts, pants or blouses in a large towel to remove the water
•l Machine washes white and light-colored cotton fabrics in warm or hot water. If you are concerned with shrinking or bleeding, fill the machine with cold water and use a gentle washing cycle
•l Rinse your cotton fabrics on a cool cycle. Use minimal agitation to avoid shrinkage
•l Shake garments after removal from the machine to remove wrinkles
•l Dry cotton fabrics at a low or regular dryer setting. Dry towels and underwear on a hot setting. To prevent shrinking, remove cotton fabrics from the dryer while still damp. Hang in a cool and well-ventilated area to dry
Hand-wash lightweight fabrics, such as batiste, organdy and voile in a small basin filled with lukewarm water and one tablespoon of liquid detergent. Hang to dry or press damp with a hot iron to remove wrinkles
Spec Season Spring
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
- Video Reviews