Customers Also Bought
- 2.1mm DC jack adaptor connector plug for CCTV security camera
- This 2.1mm DC jack adaptor connector plug comes in 2 parts
- Connector plug is no more cutting and soldering
- The 2.1mm DC plug features a DC 2.1mm plug and connector with mark polarity
- You simply screw your figure 8 cable and just plug it in
- DC connector plug is professional for CCTV installers and excellent for all DC or AC cameras
- Size: 3.7 x 1.3 x 1.2cm/1.5 x 0.5 x 0.5in(L x W x H)
- Enjoy the convenience of the 2.1mm DC jack adaptor connector plug with marked polarity
- This CCTV DC connector plug is ideal for installing AC or DC cameras and CCTV
- Mini DC connector plug is fully compatible with your CCTV security camera
- Utilize high-performance general brand adaptor connector is for the best performance every time
- This adaptor connector will be your good choice. What are you waiting for? Order it now
How to Grease an Electrical Plug Connector:
Applying grease to an automotive electrical plug connector is one way to protect the connection from water and corrosion. Electrical grease creates a film that helps to secure the connection and prevents the metal terminals from corrosion due to weather. Connections under the hood, spark plugs boots and any other electrical connection that is susceptible to the weather benefit from the application of dielectric grease. Dielectric grease is a silicone-based grease that does not conduct electricity. Dielectric grease is available in tubes at most auto parts stores
- Disconnect the electrical plug connector. Use care when disconnecting the connector so that you do not damage it. Some connectors have tabs that you must push in with your fingers, while others use tabs that pull away from the connector
- Clean the terminals on the connector and the plug with a small wire brush. Apply slight pressure, but not so much that you bend any of the terminal pins on the connector. Wear eye protection and spray a couple shots of canned air into the connector to blow out debris and dirt
- Apply a small amount of dielectric grease across the top to the connector pin terminals. A thin line is all that is necessary. Insert the connector back into the plug until it locks into position
- 50 x DC Plug
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 11.15||USD$ 10.72||USD$ 10.28||USD$ 9.70|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.