Customers Also Bought
- Very portable and convenient solution when you are on the go
- It is very simple to open and fold away
- The folding chair has a modern design and is foldable for easy storage
- Best gift choice for outdoor sports enthusiasts
- Made of lightweight, sturdy material, this camping folding chair is steady yet comfy
- Material: 600D Oxford Fabric & Steel Pipe
- Size: 153 x 60 x 82cm/60.2 x 23.6 x 32.3in(L x W x H)
- This extremely popular and comfortable travel folding deck chair is ideal for camping, fishing, sporting events, picnics or just lounging in your garden. An innovative telescoping camping chair built with convenience and durability in mind
- Part of a product line of simply designed outdoor furniture products, this item is a must-have for those who love natural-looking outdoor furniture. A convenient chair to have on hand when your boat takes on an extra crew member or two
- This folding deck chair was inspired by the wonderful chairs found on the sprawling porches and verandas of the great hotels and estates of a past era
Size in Detail:
How to Choose Folding Chairs:
- Decide which type of folding chair you require. Folding lawn chairs, folding beach chairs, card table folding chairs, metal and plastic folding chairs, office upholstered folding chairs as well as other styles are individuallly designed for specific environments like the park, beach, office and home
- Consider styles of folding chairs. European folding chairs offer a strong construction and are generally manufactured with light and dark woods. European folding chairs are ideal for outdoor and home décor. Upholstered folding chairs are perfect for office use as the cushioned fabric seat provides greater comfort than plastic and metal folding chairs. Folding chairs with back support work wonders for users who require added support and a slight to moderate recline
- Test the type of fabric for comfort. Vinyl upholstered folding chairs as well as fabric upholstered folding chairs are favorite types of fabric, each manufactured in a variety of patterns. Many fabric folding chairs offer padding which creates a softer cushion for the seat and makes sitting for long hours during a long reception or other event more comfortable
- Choose a wooden folding chair for more durable seating. Wooden folding chairs vary by wood type and finish, but largely differ from European folding chairs in terms of overall appearance and durability. Natural wood, mahogany, resin, black wood, white wood, bamboo and oak are common choices
- Opt for a sports folding chair for sporting events. Many sports folding chairs feature storage attachments, cup holders, arm rests and rollers for easy hauling. Sports folding chairs are commonly made out of mesh, canvas and plastic. Many offer a reclining feature for added comfort
- Determine if you need additional support. Heavy duty folding chairs and chrome finished folding chairs are ideal for persons of a larger stature and are just as easy to carry as basic folding chairs. Built to recline in most instances and equipped with lumbar vertebrae supports, heavy duty folding chairs and chrome finished folding chairs are designed for concerts, camping trips and sports events. Aside from a few extra inches in length, most heavy duty folding chairs are easy to carry. Online retailers, outdoor patio furniture stores and large retailers like Target and Crate and Barrel all offer a selection of heavy duty and chrome finished folding chairs
How to Decorate Metal Folding Chairs:
- Position a piece of fabric print-side-in over both sides of the back of the chair. Trace out the shape of the cover you need by drawing directly on the material. Pin in place to keep the fabric still while you trace the lines
- Sew along the traced lines and then cut off any excess. Turn right-side out. Press with an iron along your seams to give the cover a more professional, clean look
- Create a hem along the bottom edge of the slipcover. Turn the fabric inside out. Fold the fabric up 1/2 inch from the bottom of the material. Press with an iron. Repeat by folding the fabric another 1/2 inch and pressing with an iron. Sew the hem in place
- Turn right-side out and slip in place on the back of the chair. Hot glue or sew on any desired decorative elements
- Cut a piece of 2-inch upholstery foam to the size of the chair's seat. Use an electric or manual utility knife to easily cut the foam
- Lay the piece of foam over the piece of fabric, print-side up. Fold the fabric over the top of the foam and trace along the sides to determine the size of the cushion cover
- Sew along the traced lines and cut off any excess material. Turn right-side out and press the seams with a hot iron
- Stitch the seat cushion closed with a sewing machine or by hand. If you want to be able to change the cushion cover as desired, add decorative buttons to hold the cover in place that you can remove. Hot glue two 3-inch straps to each side of the cushion to tie to the metal folding chair to hold it in place
- Choose a thick decorative ribbon that will coordinate with your design motif. Depending on the area you want to cover, the ribbon should be at least 1 to 4 inches in width
- Wrap the ribbon around the sides, legs, back or seat of the chair as desired. For a formal minimalist look, try wrapping one thick band around the back of the chair. For a more decorative look, wrap ribbon around all surfaces of the chair
- Glue the ribbon in place with a hot glue gun. This will help hold the ribbon in place. If the chairs need to be returned without decoration, it is simple to cut away any ribbon as needed
- Add any other desired decorative elements with a needle and thread, or with a hot glue gun. These elements can help enhance your design motif. Try using real or artificial flowers, fabric bows, shells, buttons or sequins
How to Pick a Deck Chair?
Deck chairs can turn a dull patio or deck into a cozy seating area for gathering with friends or spending an afternoon out in the fresh air. Depending on your style and preference, there are numerous options for adding just the right kind of seating to your outdoor living space
- Determine the amount of space you have for a deck chair. Depending on how much seating you prefer, you can use a few larger chairs or several smaller chairs. Oversize chairs can also serve as seating for two people, so keep that option in mind
- Decide if you prefer a wooden, metallic or plastic chair structure. For a more natural look and true craftsmanship, select a wooden chair. You may have the option of choosing the type of wood as well, but consider the need to protect the wood from weather. For more modern-looking chairs, go for a metallic chair made from aluminum or iron. Select a plastic chair for weather resistance and low maintenance upkeep
- Choose the type of chair style. You have numerous choices, from Adirondack to rocking chairs, cloth seats versus chair pads, and round or curved backs. Select the type of chair that is most comfortable and will withstand the amount of use you intend
- Select the color chair and cloth that compliments your deck or patio setup. The cloth on your chair can add a splash of color or keep your setting neutral based on your taste. Also, consider printed cloth with images that reflect your deck or patio environment
How to Build a Deck Chair?
A folding deck chair is a relaxing addition to any garden or deck. This chair folds up so that you can store it in bad weather or put it away if you are going to have a big party. You can also customize the fabric and easily change it so that you can match it to your current decorations
- Design the dimensions of your deck chair. It consists of a larger rectangle, and then a smaller rectangle that is about 2 1/12 inches narrower then the first. You should also have a U piece that is the width of the larger rectangle and about 14 inches in height
- Hem the sides of the canvas with a quarter inch hem around the edges. Add three button holes to each side along the edge. On each end sew three heavy duty large buttons about 2 1/2 inches in from the edge on the bottom side of the fabric
- Cut the pieces for the larger rectangle. Drill two holes in each of the longer pieces of wood. The holes should be a foot in from each edge. Nail the four pieces of wood together into a rectangle
- Saw the wood for the smaller rectangle. Drill holes in the longer boards about 12 inches in from the edge. 8 inches from the other edge drill holes from the top, instead of the side. Nail these pieces together to form a rectangle
- Trim the pieces for the U shape. Drill 2 holes 1 1/2 inches in from each end of the longer bottom piece. Nail these three pieces into a U shape
- Sand and paint or stain the wood
- Assemble the beach deck chair. Place the smaller rectangle within the larger one. Bolt together at the 12 inch drill holes. Attach the bottom U piece onto the top of the smaller rectangle piece. Bolt together. Bolt the ends of the U piece onto the edges of the larger rectangle. Button the fabric on the edge of the smaller rectangle. Button the other edge onto the larger rectangle
- 1 x Folding Chair
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 18.69||USD$ 18.30||USD$ 17.91||USD$ 17.39||USD$ 17.39|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.