Customers Also Bought
- Lovely roses shape gives your decoration an add level of charm
- Create a warm, welcoming feeling with this lovely rose throw pillow
- Plus, the filling of this rose throw pillow is made of soft material for a super soft feel
- Nothing adds style to your room or car like a decorative throw pillow
- Customize any car with this decorative rose throw pillow insert
- Decorative accessories look great on your couch or car
- A good gift for your lovers on special days
- Material: Lint & PP Cotton
- Diameter: 60cm/23.6in
- Featuring a soft cover with a beautiful rose shape for modern elegance
- Flower shape is pretty and eye-catching. The rose throw pillow is so lovely and beautiful
- Outstanding appearance make the rose cotton throw pillow a perfect adornment
- Adds a romantic atmosphere in your home with the beautiful rose throw pillow
- Color is random in delivery
How to Cover a Throw Pillow:
You can redecorate a throw pillow, or turn a plain pillow form from the fabric store into a throw pillow by adding a simple cover. This technique works best for square or rectangular pillows, but you can use it for round pillows as well. Just about any type of fabric will work for a throw pillow cover, from plain cotton to home decor fabrics. You can even change the cover to match different seasons or looks for the room. Unless the fabric is dry clean only, be sure to wash, dry and iron the fabric before sewing the throw pillow cover.
- Measure the throw pillow from the middle of one side to the middle of the opposite side, and from the middle of the top to the middle of the bottom.
- Cut a piece of fabric one inch larger than the throw pillow. For example, if the throw pillow is 16 inches square, cut a 17 inch square of fabric.
- Divide the height of the pillow fabric in half, and add 1 1/2 inches. For example, if the pillow fabric is 17 inches square, you would divide by two to get 8 1/2 inches, then add 1/12 inches to make 10 inches.
- Cut two pieces of fabric, each as tall as the result of Step 3 and as wide as the first piece of pillow fabric. For example, for a 16 inch square pillow, you would need to rectangles of fabric, each 17 inches wide and 10 inches tall.
- Fold one long edge of each piece of fabric over 3/4 inch toward the wrong side, then fold it over another 3/4. Press the fold flat, then sew across the fold using matching thread.
- Lay the piece of whole fabric right side up on your work surface. Place the smaller pieces of fabric right side down on top of it, so that the folded edges overlap by about one inch.
- Line up the edges of the fabric. Pin the fabric together. Sew around the edges of the fabric using 1/4-inch seam allowance.
- Turn the fabric right side out, and insert the throw pillow through the opening in the back of the cover.
How to Decorate Throw Pillows with Silk Flower Petals:
Decorate your own throw pillows with silk flower petals to create boutique-quality look at the half the price. Rather than throwing away or placing a boring throw pillow in storage, dress it up with vibrant silk petals. Cover the entire pillow with the flowers or just use a few to make a subtle statement. You can also use other craft items to create a customized look. Use the hand-decorated pillows to enhance living room couches and chairs or beds. The crafty pillows also make one-of-a-kind birthday and holiday gifts.
- Choose a throw pillow to decorate. Pick a plain, solid-colored pillow to avoid creating a busy, uncoordinated look.
- Buy silk flower petals with which to embellish the throw pillows. Pick a petal color, such as red, yellow, pink or white roses, that coordinates with the throw pillow hue.
- Turn a hot glue gun on and allow it to heat up. Press the glue gun's trigger and squeeze a dab of hot glue onto the back of a silk petal.
- Press the petal onto the pillow in the desired location. Repeat this process until you have finished the project. Glue silk petals all over the top of the pillow surface, just around the edges or into flower patterns, depending on the look you are trying to achieve.
- Create an intricate pillow design by gluing flat-backed beads and felt shapes or sewing vintage buttons among the silk flower petals.
- 1 x Throw Pillow
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 41.39||USD$ 41.39||USD$ 41.39||USD$ 41.39||USD$ 41.39|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.