Customers Also Bought
- Deli hole punch ensures the confidence and control of a secure stiletto
- Durable construction with a unique exterior style
- It has ample weight for its size, and a nice bottom to keep it from slipping
- Unique design and legendary performance
- Offers the added versatility of pinning and tacking
- Spe: 10pgs/80g
- Diameter: 6mm/0.23in
- Drilling Depth:9mm/0.38in
- The smooth top and sides of this heavy duty hole punch make itself become a comfortable up nail device to handle
- This paper hole punch is characterized by the durable construction with a unique exterior style
- This 4 hole punch has ample weight for its size, and a nice bottom to keep it from slipping
- Unique design and legendary performance of this 4 hole punch offers the added versatility of pinning and tacking
- Ensured the confidence and control of a secure stiletto, this Deli-0121 10Papers 4 Hole Punch is quite wise choice for you
The History of the Paper Punch
- A paper punch is a relatively simple device also called a hole punch, that is often found in the office or school room, that punches holes in paper.
- The purpose of the humble paper punch is to punch holes in paper, so that sheets of paper can be collected and stored in a binder. A paper punch is also commonly used to punch holes in paper tickets to prove admission or usage.
- The origins of the humble paper punch has yet to be determined, however we have found two early patents for the paper punch, a device that is designed to punch holes in paper.
The History of the Paper Punch - Benjamin Smith's Hole Punch
- In 1885, Benjamin Smith of Massachusetts invented an improved hole punch with spring-loaded receptacle to collect the clippings U.S. patent number 313027). Benjamin Smith called it the conductor's punch.
The History of the Paper Punch - Charles Brooks' Ticket Punch
- In 1893, Charles Brooks patented a paper punch called a ticket punch. It had a built-in receptacle on one of the jars to collect the round pieces of waste paper and prevent littering. View the full patent issued to Charles Brooks for his ticket punch.
- 1 x Deli Hole Punch
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 11.20||USD$ 10.50||USD$ 9.79||USD$ 8.86|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?