Customers Also Bought
- ShuDing Kinds: 24/6 ~ 26/6
- Order Sheet Thickness: 20pages / with 80g
- Binding Acuities Number: ≤ 50pcs
- Positive locking latch of the arms stapler ensures the confidence and control of a secure stapling position
- Arms stapler is durable construction with a unique exterior style
- And the smooth top and sides make arms stapler a comfortable stapler to handle
- Office stapler has ample weight for its size, and a nice bottom to keep it from slipping
- Unique design and legendary performance - the star of any office space
- Long arms stapler offers the added versatility of pinning and tacking
- Deli Office Stapler 12# 0334. Arms stapler is durable construction with a unique exterior style
- Positive locking latch of the arms stapler ensures the confidence and control of a secure stapling position
- Unique design and legendary performance - the star of any office space. Long arms stapler offers the added versatility of pinning and tacking
How to Fix a Stapler:
- Grasp the stainless steel part of the stapler with one hand, and the plastic/acrylic top with the other. Pull them apart until you can see the inside of the stapler
- Move all of the good staples that you can grab back from the head of the stapler and remove them temporarily
- Use your tweezers to pull as many of the staples from the front of the stapler out as possible. Your goal is to get to the very first staple at the front, which is probably lodged in. If you can't get that last staple out with your tweezers, try inserting a small flathead screwdriver inside. Work it under the jammed staple until it's free. Use the flathead screwdriver to push the jammed staple up and out from the bottom of the stapler head
- If you have a heavy-duty stapler (the ones that are used to attach pictures and wires to hard surfaces) the staples are longer and more difficult to remove when lodged into the stapler head. First pull out the spring assembly. Use a pair of needle-nosed pliers to pull the jammed staples out of the head of the stapler. In a worst-case scenario, it could help to drop the stapler on a solid surface a few times to loosen up the staples
How Is a Stapler Made:
- Staplers come in many sizes and shapes, and have just as many uses. Staplers are used in the manufacturing of many types of furniture, the laying of carpet, the closing of certain wounds after medical procedures, attaching electrical wiring, installing of insulation, the construction of many types of picture frames, and of course, the many uses in the home and office environments. The primary focus of this article is the basic office stapler
- The basic parts of a stapler include the arm which is attached to the base, most commonly with a metal pin, the magazine cartridge which contains the carriage that holds the staples, a guide spring that feeds the staples to the front of the stapler, a tooth that pushes down on the staples when the arm is pressed, and a leaf style spring that returns the arm to its resting position once a staple has been pressed. Depending on the size of the stapler, the base can either be a solid formed piece of sheet metal, or can contain a spring controlled plate which sits under the spot where the staples come out. This plate can be rotated to control whether the arms of the staple fold in, as is the most common direction, or fold outward, which has been found to accommodate more sheets of paper
How a Stapler is Made
- Most parts of staplers these days are machine manufactured. The arm and base, depending on the size of the stapler, can be made of injection-molded plastic, a process in which liquid plastic is injected into a large collection of pre-shaped metal molds that, once the plastic is cooled, form the plastic into the needed shape. They can also be stamped out of various thicknesses of sheet metal, a process that involves large sheets of metal, usually steel or aluminum, that move through a series of machines that first cut out the basic shape of the parts needed and then, using large hydraulic presses, bend and shape the metal into the desired shape. The coiled springs are made by a series of machines that take long spools of wire with various diameters, cut the wire to length, coil them to the necessary shape and finally heat-treats them to give them their spring properties. All other parts of the stapler are stamped out of sheet metal. The individual pieces are assembled by hand, with the assistance of machines that close the rivets and make sure the pieces fit tightly together
- 1 x Stapler
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.38||USD$ 8.81||USD$ 8.23||USD$ 7.47|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.