Customers Also Bought
- Power Volt: 240V
- Bottom Material: Steel
- Blade Material: Copper
- Base Size: 18 x 20cm/7.0 x 7.8in(W x H)
- Upper Diameter: 33cm/12.9in
- Total Height: 42cm/16.5in
- Size: 24 x 10 x 11cm/9.4 x 3.9 x 5.3in(L x W x H)
- Color: Blue & Gold
- Made of high quality material, this oscillating desk fan is durable enough for long time using
- Low noise design to the oscillating desk fan
- Stable bottom design to the oscillating desk fan
- Easy to use to the oscillating desk fan
- Four soft blades to the portable mini fan will give you enough cool in the hot summer
- High power portable oscillating desk fan
- With rotating 90 degrees design, this portable mini fan can give you omnibearing cooling
- The portable oscillating desk fan is a nice gift to send or receive in the summer day
- High power oscillating desk fan.It has antique design that you can regard it as a decor for your home.This portable oscillating desk fan features four soft blades and power saving, light weight design
- High quality blade design to the oscillating desk fan.With special pattern, it is elegant and practical. The small desk fan is also a versatile and efficient cooling device that is perfect for cramped quarters
- Stable base design to the oscillating desk fan.The antique desk fan is a convenient and easy way to generate mild surface air circulation between your lighting and the water's surface
- Four blades design to the oscillating desk fan.The oscillating desk fan is a nice gift to send or receive in the summer day
How to Use a Small Fan on Your Desk?
If you work in an environment with poor air circulation, placing a small fan at your desk can make you feel much more comfortable and at ease. You'll want to keep a few considerations in mind, such as size and sound. A fan that is too large will merely take up space, and a fan that is too loud can be distracting. A small, powerful fan that does not emit much sound is perfect for the work desk. Installing and operating the fan is both fast and easy
- Select and purchase a small desk fan. Keep in mind air strength and sound. If safety is an issue, select a fan that is not dangerous to the touch. Brookstone.com claims the "My Desk Fan" has open, finger-safe blades
- Observe your desk and the location of your chair. From which direction would you like the air to flow? Decide on an ideal location for the fan
- Clear all clutter from and around the area that the fan will sit. If you are using a fan with an electrical cord, make sure the cord can reach the electrical outlet. You may choose to use a clip-on battery powered fan and skip the electrical cord altogether, such as a Flexi Clamp Fan. Safetycentral.com claims that a Flex clip fan can be attached to almost any location
- Set the fan on your desk in the desired location or clip it to the side of your desk. If you are using a clip-on fan with a flexible neck, point it toward you
- Plug the fan into the electrical outlet or insert necessary batteries and turn on the fan. Make any necessary adjustments to the fan location and position so that the air blows comfortably on you
How to Clean the Fan Blades on a Portable Fan:
A portable fan, as its name states, is a fan that you can move to various locations such as desk, window, tower, pedestal and handheld fans. Vent exhaust fans are an example of non-portable fans. The blades of a portable fan collect dust and debris over time reducing the efficiency of the fan and potentially posing a fire hazard. Most portable fan designs have simple fan grill and blades assembly securing hardware. As a result, accessing and cleaning the fan blades usually only requires the removal of the front grill, a vacuum and damp cloths
- Turn off and unplug your portable fan
- Unclip and/or unscrew the front grill of the fan. If your grill has securing clips along the grill edges that hold the front and back grill together, simply pull out the clips away from the edges. If the grill has a securing cap at the center of the grill or screws along the edges, simply unscrew and remove the cap by hand or unscrew and remove the screws with a screwdriver
- Remove the grill from the fan. Vacuum it with a nozzle or brush tool and then set it aside
- Slide the fan blades assembly from the fan motor shaft
- Vacuum the blades with your attachment to remove as much debris as possible
- Wipe the blades carefully with damp, lint-free cloths when finished to dislodge any remaining dirt or oils. Dry thoroughly with another cloth
- Push the fan blades assembly back onto the motor shaft
- Clip or screw the front grill back into place. Plug in and turn on your fan
Tips & Warnings:
- Some clip-style hardware portable fans have a grooved piece of hardware that looks like a clip at the bottom or side of the grills that doesn't unlock. Once you unlock the other clips, simply slide the grill out of this piece
- Take care when wiping the blades by hand that you don't cut yourself on the sharp edges
- 1 x Retro Portable Oscillating Desk Fan
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 98.63||USD$ 96.30||USD$ 93.97||USD$ 90.87|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.