Customers Also Bought
- Truly compatible with PCMICIA 2.1/JEIDA 4.2
- Easy and convenient to use simply plug and play
- RICOH R5C485 chipset
- The PCMCIA Adapter Card features plug and play, hot swappable compliance
- Compliant with PC card standard release 8.0 specification
- Compliant with i82365SL register set and ExCA
- Support 16 bit (PCMCIA 2.1/JEIDA4.2) and 32 bit (CardBus) PC card
- 3.3V or 5V power light indicator
- Available PCI slot required
- Provide Rear-access Slot and support PCMCIA Cards(like ATA Flash Card, PC Card Adapter, Bluetooth & Wireless LAN card, etc.)
- The PCMCIA Adapter Card support Typel, TypeII and TypeIII PC Cards
- Support all kinds of PC Card Hot-Swapping feature and Cards can be inserted/extracted dynamically without shutting down the system
- Comply with PCI Local Bus Specification 2.2
- System Requirement: Win98SE/ME/2000/XP
- This PCI adapter card allow you to connect a PCMCIA card to the back pack panel of your PC
- This PCMCIA Adapter Card provides rear-access slot, allow you to connect to your PC with a wide range of devices compliance to type I/II/III cardbus PCMCIA specification like wireless LAN, bluetooth, firewire host controller, PC card adapter, USB host controller, 10/100M LAN etc
- PCMCIA CardBus Card supports all kinds of PC Card Hot-Swapping feature and Cards can be inserted/extracted dynamically without shutting down the system
- The Desktop Computer PCMCIA CardBus to PCI Interface Adapter Card is worth to own
What Is a PCI Serial Controller?
- Serial controllers connect modems, data terminals and computers to the motherboard using a serial port. Serial ports were common until around 1998, when the faster USB and FireWire ports became well-established
- Definition: PCI, which stands for Peripheral Component Interconnect, is an input/output peripheral bus standard. PCI uses buses as pathways that connect peripheral devices like the keyboard, mouse, monitor and printer to the motherboard
- Function: PCI serial controllers use the PCI bus to provide a data path between the central processing unit and an external device. Although serial ports work at low speeds, they can be useful for connecting older devices to a motherboard
- Components: A PCI serial controller is composed of a printed circuit board with two rows of gold "feet," or pins, that connect to a slot on the motherboard. A row of small capacitors near these pins filters out noise
- 1 x PCMCIA Card Bus to PCI Interface Adapter Card
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||AU$ 12.52||AU$ 12.15||AU$ 11.79||AU$ 11.30|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.